11

"HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!" The party goers all chant my names as I take another body shot from the hot blonde laying on the table. I have way passed the drunk mark, I can barely see straight. But I could care less, I have wasted too much time trying to get a girl that doesn't want shit to do with me. Well she doesn't wanna admit it but still. I can't keep wasting my time, I hate to think Jack and my sister were right.. But they were. "Woo!" The crowd around me cheer and the blonde sits up and gives me my prize, her mouth tastes like cold vodka and lime. I huge contrast from the sweet taste of her mouth but who gives a fuck. She certainly doesn't.. I tangle her hair in my hand and spread her legs so I have room to stand between them. Hey, I have the player image why not live up to it? She wraps her legs around my waist as I lay her back down on the table, climbing up with her. Not caring that we have an audience.

I don't need Lana.. And she definitely doesn't need me..

[Lana]

I had been replaying the scene that had just gone down with Harry not more than 20 minutes ago.. What did I do? Is he really serious about giving up on me? I can't blame him, I treat him like shit when all he does is try to help me... "Well that was eventful.." Jason spoke up after a long silence, I was brought back as our feet scuffed against the pavement, and I noticed I was still holding his hand. I slipped my hand from his and crossed my arms over my chest, "Jason.. I'm sorry I used you like that.." I sighed not wanting to look him in the eyes I focused on my feet. "It's fine, if it's to scare off creeps it's cool ha"

"He isn't a creep.." I defended Harry and I immediately regretted it.. "Right.. Well then why do you hate him so much?" He asked the million dollar question, and the answer is.. I don't hate him. I actually really fucking like him, but I can't let myself like him that's the problem. We are so different, he's sweet, caring, and a really nice guy in all. The only time I've ever seen him really lash out is when I'm around or when the m enticing of his step dad comes into play.. And i'm well.. I'm rude, I don't give a fuck about people except my mom.. I can never keep my attitude in check and well i'm a bitch. The complete opposite of what Harry is.. He wants a relationship and I don't, that our biggest difference, that's what sets me so far apart from him.. But you like him enough to want to try.. I ignore my subconcious.. "It's cool if you don't wanna tell me I'm not sure I wanna know anyway.." Jason brings me back from thoughts yet again as our neighborhood comes into view. "I.. Don't hate him. It's just complicated, that's all I can tell you right now.." I sigh as we reach his home. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow?" He smiles but I know he probably wants to punch me in the face and give the matching pair of black eyes. I know I do.. "Yeah maybe, and thanks again Jason" I smile and hug him before I realize what I'm doing.. "Sorry.." I mumble and try to break away but his arms wrap around me. "It's fine, we all need a hug sometimes.." He sighs and I'm glad he's being so understanding. If someone would have told me I would be hugging Jason and having heart to heart moments like this with him, I would have laughed then punched them in the throat.. 

We break apart and I head towards the familiar hell hole I call a home, giving a quick wave goodbye to Jason I walk inside to find that man sitting on the couch as usual. I kick my shoes off and walk across the living room trying my best to avoid him. "Where've you been?" He asks his voice low and my mom appears from the bedroom, nodding for me to just answer him. "Work" I reply my back to him, "Don't you know it's rude to give someone your back when they're talking to ya?" He slurps up his beer as I turn around focusing on the coffee table to avoid actually having to look at him.

"Saw you out there with the Howard boy.."

"Yeah?" I sigh and hold back rolling my eyes I know where this is going. "That's a real man, built strong and tough. His dad raised that boy well, that's the kind of guy you need. He'll keep you in check for sure." He hiccups as he sets the beer down on the table and I bite my tongue to keep from bad mouthing him. He wouldn't know a real man if it slapped him in the face. He's a sorry excuse for a man, fucking prick.. "Look at me" his voice is ice cold and I force my gaze upon the man I am ashamed to call my father. "You look lovely today, did something knew with your make up?" He laughs dryly and I clench my jaw, "You piec-"

"Honey why don't you go get washed up I saved you some dinner in the microwave" my mom interrupts and I'm only half glad she did. "What'd that little bitch gonna say?!" he bellowed ans I bit my tongue as I kept making my way down the short and narrow hallway to my room. I closed and locked the door behind me as I fell on my bed and screamed into my pillow, followed by sobs. Drowning out the yelilng from my dad, I only hope my mom doesn't pay for my actions yet again.. Hopefully she can calm him down..

I don't know how much more of this I can take.. I don't have that much saved to get me and my mom out of here. It's only just enough for a few nights in a hotel.. I'm not sure I even have a job anymore but the pay I have earned will gain me another night in a hotel.. I wish I had Harry to help me, to give me advice.. To just be here with me but it's all my fault.. I pushed him away and possibly for good now. But I couldn't risk it, what if I'm destined to have a life like my mothers? Charmed by a nice guy who turns out to be a jackass.. But what if it's not and I ruined a chance at happiness? I mean it's not like I think we'll end up getting married but to have someone be there for you and look after you, someone you can call home.. That would be nice.. Harry could be or could've been that for me.. But I probably ruined it. Can I really let him go? Do I want to risk it all? There's only one way to find out.. I get up and wipe my face careful with my eyes and lip. I grab a sweater and my phone and climb out the window, no more lying and pushing him away.. We're going to talk just like he wanted.

[Harry]

I'm drunk out of my mind and horny as hell, our tongues dance in a off beat movement as I push Heather? Against the wall in the elevator up to my floor. I forgot her name but I don't care, I need a distraction, I need to attempt to get Lana out of my system. This girl is in to it and our cab driver wasnt very pleased with our behavior in the backseat, if it weren't for him she would have taken me right then and there.

The elevator stops and we try not to break the kiss as we walk down the hall to my flat. Fumbling with my keys I push her up against the wall next to my door and pin her with my hips. She moans into my mouth as I take the key and move to open the door. "What the fuck.." Lana's voice makes my heart jump and I struggle to focus to see if this is not some sick game my mind is playing on me..

It's really short I know, sorry I just felt like this needed an update. School has me swamped, but here you go. Btw Lana is portrayed by Kaya Scodelario from skins UK :) instead of Emma Roberts bc she fits the description better. Sorry for all the errors autocorrect :(