29

“We'll be down in a minute!” Harry calls back to his mom before shutting our bedroom door, leaving me to gawk at the room as big as Harry's entire apartment.

Okay maybe I exaggerate, but it's pretty damn big.

“Sorry it's a bit small” the sarcasm in Harry's voice evident.

“Yeah small” I scoff.

“Yeah, I don't know why my mum likes all this space. I hated the place really” Harry sighs.

“How come?” I question taking a seat at the edge of the vast bed.

I'd love to finish growing up in a big house like this as opposed to the closet I grew up in back in LA. The thought brings a bitter taste in my mouth, and the unwelcome idea of just how little I know about Harry. Not to mention just how different we were, even as kids.

“It just never felt like home” He finally shrugs, pulling his shaggy hair into a small pony tail. “I liked our old house, before my mum met that arse-” he sighs, “Before she met James”

“Well it makes sense it's where you grew up, isn't it?” I stand, walking over to take his hand to try to distract him a little.

“Yeah it was” he smiles, my ideas clearly working.

“So what happened to your old house?”

“Well my mum didn't want to sell it, cause there's so many memories, so it's just sort of, there” he shrugs, his brows furrowed.

I sigh wrapping my arms around Harry's torso, thinking just how hard it must have been to get used to so many changes all at once. His mom with James, then their marriage, and having to leave his child hood home. All to ensure his mothers happiness, it still really baffles me just how selfless he can be, I mean he's moved back home for a week just for me.

The more I think about it the more I feel guilty for making him come back here.

“Hey, you okay?” he rubs my back and kisses my head.

“Yeah” I smile inhaling his scent and looking back up at him.

He grins and suddenly lifts me off my feet and over his shoulder, where i'm then carried and thrown on the bed.

“Harry!” I laugh as he climbs over me.

The change in the atmosphere is palpable and I'm glad he doesn't let such conversations ruin his happiness now.

I try to wriggle away from underneath him but he puts all his weight down and pins me to the mattress, his mouth claiming mine.

I give in feebly wrapping my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. A quiet groan sounding deep in his throat, as his hand skims up my leg, and under my sweater.

“Harry” I breathe between kisses.

“Lana” he smirks against my lips.

“Stop” I giggle taking his hand from under my sweater.

He groans resting his head on my shoulder and propping himself on his elbows above me.

“Don't get any ideas” I cock a brow at him, and successfully push him off me.

I sit up and straighten myself out before getting up to collect my suitcase and walk around to what I assume will be my side of the bed.

Harry watches me propped up on his elbow as I unpack.

“Your staring..” I sing, shaking my head at him.

“You make it hard not to”

My eyes dart back to him as I roll my eyes at his annoying yet beautiful smirk.