Chapter 51

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After our meeting with the pack we went home

After our meeting with the pack we went home. Emmett wanted to pack up the last of my things before I head to the new house where I will be staying with Davina after I get pregnant. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I couldn't wait to be pregnant with Emmett's child. This was a big deal for me and Emmett. Davina was giving me and him a gift that meant so much to us.

"Babe?" I hear, making me turn around to look at Emmett.

"Sorry what?" I say, making him cock his eyebrow at me but has a cocky smirk on his face. Making me roll my eyes at him.

"The car is all packed, are you ready to go?" He asks as I nod my head. I was more than ready to go and start our new life. We walk down the stairs to see our family and Bella standing there waiting for us. I roll my eyes at Bella as she is glaring at us. God I hate her.

"Where are you two going?" Bella asks with a huff. I growl and lunge at her but Emmett stops me.

"None of your business! Bella!" Emmett says as he holds me back. I see Edward stepping in front of Bella.

"What did Davina give you?" Carlisle asks as I shake my head at him.

"A gift! One that we will forever be grateful for!" I say as everyone looks but Emmett looks at me confused.

"A gift that will only come once in a lifetime for our kind!" Emmett says as I nod my head. Davina had asked not to tell anyone about what she had given us. For fear that they would try to take it away from us and use it for themselves. Carlisle and Esem mostly and I did not want to ruin my chase at me and Emmett having a child of our own.

"Well Alice and I need help planning mine and Edward's wedding. So you can leave until that is over with!" Bella says as she smiles at me.

"I don't give a shit about you or your stupid wedding. I won't be attending it! I think you have forgotten that I don't like you!" I say as Bella looks at me shocked. "Just because I told you my story doesn't mean me and you are friends or family. Davina is our friend... Davina is our family! You will never be more than Edwards' nasty blood singer to us." I say as Bella starts to cry and runs into another room.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her. She just wants your help planning the wedding." Edward says, making me growl at him.

"Look Edward, you have let Bella use our family... Our friends for too long. Hell she is still sleeping around behind your back. You even made plans to turn Davina all because of Bella. But let me make myself very clear. If you, Alice or Bella touch one hair on Davina's head I will help the pack kill all of you!" Emmett says as Edward and Alice look scared. Bella gasped as she walked back into the room. I glare at her and then walk out of the house. "What me and Rosalie do is none of hers or your business. So I suggest you stay out of it!" I heard Emmett say before walking outside with me.

I was pissed that she thinks she has a right to know anything about us after all the danger she has put not only our family in but the pack as well

I was pissed that she thinks she has a right to know anything about us after all the danger she has put not only our family in but the pack as well. I mean at one point I did want Bella to be a part of our family and coven. But after what she did to Davina after we left I started to see Bella for who she really was. What Rosalie has alway been trying to tell me about her.

"Emmett?" I hear Rosalie ask. I turn and look at her and smile. "Are you ok?" She says, making me take her hand and kiss it.

"I am fine, my love!" I say as she smiles at me. "Is Davina going to be there when we get there?" I ask, trying to not think about all the bad things that will come because of Bella. I know that once Rosalie is pregnant I will go back to being a vampire meaning I will be able to protect my mate better.

"She is there now... Stocking it with food and things we will need." She says as we pass the treaty line. I thought it would be better if we were closer to Davina and now with Bella not being allowed on the reservation it is even more safe for Rosalie and our child. I smile at my beautiful mate. I can not wait to watch her stomach grow with our child. Pulling up to the house that the tribe is letting us use for the time being only to see Davina and her brother waiting outside for us.

"He doesn't look too happy!" Rosalie says as I nod my head. I know that me and him don't see eye to eye all the time but when it comes to Davina we do. We hop out of my jeep and walk up to them.

"You weren't followed were you?" Paul asks as I shake my head.

"I don't think so!" I say looking around. I didn't see or heard anything that would indicate that we were followed.

"Good... We don't need them messing this up for the two of you!" He says, giving me a smile. I nod my head as I see Davina and Rosalie talking about what she brought us.

"If there is something that you want that I didn't get let me know and I will make sure to get it for you guys. Now starting tomorrow that change will happen. I will be here to cook for you because you won't have the straight to really do much of anything the first day. I will also check on you once a day for the first week just to make sure you don't need anything." Davina tells us as we nod our heads at her.

"The pack will be running patrol around the area to make sure that you all are not disturbed!" Paul says, wiggling his eyebrows at us. If Rose could blush right now I know she would be. Davina slaps his chest as I give him a bombing laugh.

"Don't be a perv!" Davina says making me laugh even harder at all of this. Paul is a completely different person with Davina. I mean so was I with my little sister. Davina reminds me of her so much. Davina shows us around the two bedroom house that we will be staying in until our child is born.