5

Alexia Skylar Hale

After that little scene yesterday with my sister, Ace, his father and everyone else, things have been pretty quiet. For me.

They made a decision, my very own father and Ace's father, that I will be moving to Ace's house and will work with him. I didn't have a say.

Although, my answer would be no. I'd never want to work with Ace again. That man annoys the shit out of me even though he is fucking good looking.

"Alexia." My dad snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked

"You'll be leaving in a few minutes. Are you ready?" He asked.

Yeah, I'm leaving in a few minutes. To be honest, I love my dad but sometimes, his decisions sucks.

"Yes, dad. Everything's packed. Mom helped me last night. Is this really necessary? I can protect myself and protect you all. Why do I need to go?", I sighed.

It was the truth. Im a fucking assassin. I can very well protect myself and my family.

"Yes it is necessary. Alexia, I know you don't like him but at least, try to keep your differences apart and work with him until we've found whoever is messing with both of our families." My dad explained as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine." I sigh as my mom entered.

"Alexia. Be safe, ok?", My mom said, enveloping me in her arms.

"Aren't I always?", I said sarcastically.

"Sir. A black SUV is here.", A guard said to my father earning a sigh from me.

I guess this is where i go to Ace's house. Im going to unleash hell on that man.

"Bye, daughter. Call. Everyday.", my dad said sternly as I took my suitcase and placed it in the car.

"Will do. Call me if anything is wrong. LIKE ANYTHING." I said in the same tone as my dad. After hugging both of them, i went inside the car.

"Bye!" They yelled as I waved at them.

Here I come, Ace. Here I come.

After a good 20 minutes of road, the car finally stopped. I tried talking with the driver but he stayed quiet. Shy assholes.

I got out of the car and stood infront of a huge mansion. It was beautiful and bigger than mine.

"Welcome. You're probably thinking if this is Mr De Santis home but it's not. It's Mr De Santis's yes but all member, everyone who works with Mr De Santis stays in here. They are like his other family. So, welcome." The driver said in a serious tone.

"I thought you didn't know how to talk." I scoffed.

"I apologise. Mr De Santis told me not to talk to you and tell you everything I told you when you got here." He held an apologetic face.

Of course, he did.

I nodded and went inside. Opening the door, i saw men walking around. Some were shirtless on the couch watching TV.

"Well, well, well," A unknown voice said behind me. Turning around, i was met with a man. He was hot, i give you that. But not as hot as Ace.

My eyes widened as i realised i just compared a random guy to Ace. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Hello, gorgeous." He smirked.

"Hello," I replied, keeping a neutral face as I looked around the house