27

Alexia's POV

"All you need is a dick and a woman." He smirked. Of course he would say that. After all, it's Ace we're talking about. It was inappropriate, yes but then again, the teacher should have known better than to ask Ace.

Once the bell rang, we all rushed out of the class thanks to the yelling of the teacher and made our way to the maths class. The class which the girl who humiliated Alex taught.

"Welcome." She said the second we entered. Her name was Marina Deprova. We already knew everything about her.

"You at the back," She pointed to Alex, "You seem familiar. Care to tell me your name?"

"Shit. Shit." He curses under his breath.

"My name is Jason." Alex replied with a fake smile.

"Well Jason. What's your last name?" Marina questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Xavier." He replied.

"Oh. Alright" Marina sighed and went back to teaching.

"So, let's start annoying her?" Alex whispered earning a nod from all of us.

"Mrs Marina," Zayn raised his hand, "I got a question."

"Sure. What is it?" Marina smiled at him.

"Who the hell invented Maths?"

"Uh-Do you uave a question related to the lesson?" Marina asked furiously.

"Nope." Zayn shrugged.

"Okay. Does anybody have another question related," she eyed Zayn who gave her an innocent smile. "To this lesson?"

"Yeah," Alex said, "Me."

"Yes?"

"Who is your crush?"

"It's personal"

"Whatever." Alex murmured under his breath.

"Any other questions?" Marina asked irritated.

"Yeah. Who was your first?" Ace smirked.

"Enough!" She snapped, pointing towards the door, "Get out of my classroom. All 5 of you!"

I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion, "What?" i asked, "What the fuck did i even do?" Okay well, now i did something.

"Out now!", she snapped again, "and watch your language." She glared at me.

"And what exactly did I do, Miss?", Harry asked innocently.

"You watched your friends without doing anything! Now out." Marina said through gritted teeth.

"I don't take orders." Ace said angrily.

"Now you do! You're in a school. My class. Get out." Marina ordered. Ace clenched his jaw and fists. He was about to remove his gun but before he could, i placed my hand on his and eyed the classroom. He sighed understanding he cannot kill her infront of a bunch of students.

Instead of saying anything else, we all got up and went outside. "What a bitch." I breathed out once we sat on the bench.

"Agreed. I could have ended her right there within a few seconds." Ace replied, clenching his fists. "If it weren't for those students in there-", He started but was cut off by the ringing of his phone.

"What?", He gritted his teeth to whoever called him.

"Boss, we have a problem." I heard the guy said. I nudged Ace and asked him to put it on speaker. He nodded before asking "What problem?"

"Remember the one who stole our guns? He told us he has been taking orders from a certain Margorie. Apparently, she is undercover under the name of Marina Buckles. A teacher in the school you and the guys are at right now. She has black hair--" The guy started talking but Ace cut him off.

"I know what she looks like."

"Do you want us to take her?"

"No. I'll deal with her."

"Okay boss. Bye." Ace ended the call, shoving his phone back in his pocket

"Well? Isn't it gonna be fun?" I smirked along with the others.

Im gonna take my time with that bitch. Im sure all of us will. I mean., She did order us around, didn't she? Luck's in our favour.