37

Ace's POV

I was awoken by the soft snoring of the most beautiful woman i've ever laid eyes on who was laying next to me. I smiled at the thought of last night, it was absolutely perfect. She lost her virginity to me and knowing that im her first makes me so freaking happy.

"Goodmorning, Amore" I whispered as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Goodmorning." She replied back with a smile as she rest her head on the headboard. I smiled at her, "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I need to pee." She replied, got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't help but chuckle but it was interrupted by someone calling me.

************************************
Alexia's POV

Last night was amazing. Just thinking of it got me grinning like an idiot. I shook my head and returned back to the bedroom. I frowned when i saw Ace's side of the bed empty. I could not help but think if i did something wrong i mean, i can't have. We were good just a few minutes ago.

Not bothering to look for him, I went back to the bathroom, took a shower then went downstairs after changing. I knew tons of questions were going to be asked once they see me.

I entered the kitchen and saw Arielle cooking. She absolutely adores cooking. Once she noticed me, she grinned. "Goodmorning!" 

"Morning." I shook my head at her childish attitude. "How was last night?" She whispered. I looked away as i felt a heat making it's way up my cheek. She let out of chuckle, "That good huh?"

"What are you making?" I asked, trying to change the subject which definitely worked. "Noodles."

"Where's Liam?"

"In his room." She replied earning a nod from me as i went into Liam's room after saying, "I'll go see him."

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside only to be met with a sleeping Liam. I mentally groaned knowing i had nothing to do. Closing the door quietly, i started walking down the stairs. My mind drifted to this morning. Ace disappeared and i still don't know where he is and why he disappeared. I sighed as i entered the kitchen.

Arielle was still cooking, her back turned on me as she was mixing something. "Hey, Arielle?", I asked earning a 'Hmm?' from her, "Where's Ace?"

"I saw him leave a few minutes ago. Just before you got downstairs," She turned, now facing me with a concerned look. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah yeah. Everything is fine." I assured her with a smile and returned back to Ace's room before telling her im going to call him. And i did, i called him but he wasn't replying. I was going to call him again when Arielle yelled from downstairs, "Hey Alexia, Breakfast's ready!"

"Be there in a second!" I yelled back and went to downstairs where the whole family was gathered around the table, excluding Ace. His seat was empty.

"Where's Ace, sweetheart?" Grace asked, eyeing me confusingly. I shrugged. "I don't know."

"I thought you two spent the night together?", Alex questioned with a grin.

"He didn't just leave in the morning, did he?" Grace asked with a disappointed look plastered on her face. "He did."

Grace shook her head, "Someone got to teach him manners."

Just then my phone buzzed, indicating a notification. I looked down and saw that it was Alex. I raised an eyebrow at him before reading the message.

Alex : I'm sorry Ace behaved like that. He is a real dick. I'll talk to him....

Me : It's okay and yes, he is a real Dick.

I replied and looked at him to see him smiling at me. I returned the smile then frowned when Ace appeared on my mind again.

Did he regret it?

"Come on Alexia. Let's go" Alex snapped me out of my thoughts. I gave him a confused look, "Where?"

"The main house. Your dad is there, saying he wants to talk to you." Alex replied receiving a nod from me.

"Drive safely!" Grace yelled as we left the house.  I got into Alex's car and within 20 minutes, we arrived. Bursting the door open, i was met with my dad and Zayn sitting on the couch, talking about something that's got them both smiling.

"Dad." I greeted him once i stood infront of him. He looked at me and smiled, "Alexia, i missed you."

"I missed you too, dad," i smiled back, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you and your sister came also. She went inside saying she wanted to talk to Ace." My father explained as i furrowed my eyebrow in confusion.

Ace is here?

What can Daniella possibly have to talk about with Ace?

I sighed at these questions before turning to Zayn. "Where's Ace?" He was about to reply when the room down the hallway was bursted open and Ace walked out of it with Daniella by his side.

They walked to us and i got a closer look of both of them. Daniella's hair was a mess along with Ace's. His shirt was unbuttoned, leaving his chest in display and there was big red bruise on Daniella's neck. A fucking love bite.

"There you are," My dad said with a scoffed them and rolled his eyes, "Of course you went to fuck him."

Ace's eyes widened when it laid on me. "Alexia." He acknowledged my presence like he didn't just told me he liked me yesterday and fucked me. He didn't react. He just stood there, being his cold self while Daniella had a smirk on her face.

"I should have known." I murmured, shaking my head as i look at him. I could have swear i saw a glint of guilt in his eyes but my mind must have been playing tricks on me.

All he ever wanted to do was to get in my pants. That's all he ever wanted. I felt like i just got hit by a fucking bus and that shit hurts so much. Why did he have to fuck my sister out of all the women he has?

It took everything in me not to break down infront of him and my father right now. I looked at Zayn to catch a glimpse if he knew about this but he looked furious and confused which proves that he had no idea. His fists and jaw were clenched together.

"Alexia?", my dad put his hand on my shoulder, "What's wrong?"

I shrugged him off and managed to say "Nothing." But it came out as a whisper. However, he still heard me and that confused look was still plastered on his face. I gave him a fake smile which he bought, of course then turned to look at Alex who had a murderous look on his face.

"We'll leave now. See you soon." My father hugged me and left after i hugged him back. I didn't say anything. Not that i could. Daniella followed him with a smile on her face like she just won something for the first time in her life.

Once they were both gone, there was a silence between us until Zayn snapped. "How could you, man?"

"Screw you, Ace." Alex snapped next. "Why, man? Why?"

"I wanted to be her first," Ace smirked, "That's all i ever wanted." And that's when it felt like someone stabbed a knife directly into my heart.

He played me. All along, he fucking played me. I've never been hurt like this before. I've been shot countless of times and none of those times, felt like this. This is a whole different kind of pain and it hurts more than anything.

I felt a wet liquid fall out of my eyes and ran down my cheeks. It didn't take a genius to know that i, Alexia Hale, was fucking crying right now and all because of a fucking fuck boy.

Not bothering to say anything, i turned around ran out of the house. I didn't look back, i just ran as fast as i could to Alex's car as it was the nearest and he let the keys inside. I knew Alex and Zayn ran after me as i could hear them screaming, telling me to stop but i couldn't.

Despite their protests, i got inside the car and drove out of the house. I parked the car aside the road and cried. I started crying, thinking about how pathetic i was and how i thought i was strong but all it took was one man to break me into million of pieces.