22

Ace's POV

After about 30 minutes, we reached the docks. It was indeed a long ride, according to Zayn.

"Are you all in position?", i asked through the ear piece earning a 'Yes boss' from everyone.

"Yup." Zayn, Alexia, Harry and Alex said beside me.

We were all hiding behind the crates, waiting for that guy to come and steal them. After waiting for about 10 long minutes, a man dressed in black picking up a crate caught our attention.

"That's our target," i whispered loud enough for them to hear me through the earpiece. "Circle him. Now." And as ordered, the man was circled in no time.

"Please don't kill me," He pleaded, "I'm just doing what I'm told to do."

"Boss, what do we do?" One of my men asked through the earpiece. Without replying, i walked out from my hiding area and stood infront of the unknown guy.

"Take him and lock him up," i shrugged, "I'll interrogate him later." Nodding, he grabbed the man by his arm and dragged him into one of the SUVs.

"That's all?" Alexia asked, disappointment dripping off her voice. "God that was boring. I was thinking it would be fun, you know? With blood and all. I shrugged not knowing what to reply. "Not my fault dude's a coward."

"Long drive back to the house, I suppose." She sighed as we all went back in the car. It has been fifteen minutes since we started driving back to the house in a complete silence.

"So guys," Alexia broke the silence, "I'm gonna die of boredom here. Let's play truth or dare." She suggested earning a fit of 'Yeah' from the guys.

"So Alexia," Zayn asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was your first?"

"First what?"

"Fuck"

"No one."

I looked at her blankly after she replied. Knowing she was a virgin kind of made me happy. I frowned not understanding why the fuck am i even happy.

"Seriously? Why? How?", Zayn bombarded her with stupid questions.

"One question per person. That's the rule. Now my turn." She stated and turned to Alex. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"One of the most embarassed moment you've ever had in your life?"

"Nope," He quickly replied, "Not happening."

"Oh come on bro. Spill!" Harry whined.

"He can't. He was way too embarrassed." I smirked knowing exactly what happened. I could feel Alex glaring at me.

He sighed. "It was this year. We were still in school and there was this girl who I really liked," He started, "One day, I gathered up all my courage and went to ask her out. It was lunch time and she was in the cafe with her friends. When I asked her out she didn't give a fucking reply. She just took her coffee and poured it on my head while laughing at me along with her friends. I could have taken out my gun and shoot them that day but I didn't. God I swear it took all the tissues in my body to convince me that shooting them was a bad idea." He ended and laid back in his seat.

"That girl whoever she is must be dumb for refusing someone like you." Alexia stated truthfully with a smile while looking at Alex.

"Ya think?" Alex returned the smile. Alexia nodded, "Yeah. Where is she now?"

"She is working at the same school as a teacher. Why do you ask? I hate her."

"Well—, Alexia smirked, "Do you want revenge?" She asked while i stared at her.

"Yeahhh." Alex chirped.

"I like where this is going." Zayn stated.

"How about this," Alexia started, "We go to the school, pretending to be normal students. I'm sure we could enter easily and have a fake identity then get revenge on that teacher. Maybe make 1 week of her life a living hell?" She ended with a shrug.

"Holy shit!", Alex yelled, "This is an awesome idea."

"We could do that." I shrugged knowing we don't have anything to do this week anyways.

"Ace can easily get us in." Alex stated to which i agreed.

"Great. Tomorrow's Monday right? Get ready for school, boys." Alexia smirked.

"I can't fucking wait." Zayn grinned along with the others and myself.

I have a feeling this week will be fun..