45

Alexia's POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since the Lebanese and Australian Mafia attacked us. Two weeks since we merged our mafias and everything have been going on perfectly.

I groaned as i looked the clock, showing it was 8:02 am. I placed my hand over my mouth as i felt nauseous. Without wasting time, i got off the bed and ran to the bathroom, kneeled down by the toilet and threw all the contents of my stomach out. I looked at it in disgust before flushing it.

I washed my mouth and sighed before going back to bed. "Sweet Jesus."

"What's wrong?" Ace asked in a hoarse voice, his eyes still closed.

"Nothing you should worry about." I assured him and tried to sleep again but couldn't. I decided to go take a shower and go downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone. I was bored anyway.

Once in the kitchen, I started making pancakes before they all wake up which should be at 9:00 am sharp. At least, that's what I noticed for the past few weeks that I've stayed here.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice asked me from behind. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him as I continued making pancakes.

"My girlfriend was missing from bed. I couldn't sleep." Ace replied, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ace, someone might see us." I said as i felt him press his lips on my neck, sucking it.

"Let them see. I don't care." He replied and continued. I rolled my eyes as he continued on sucking my neck, leaving his mark. He stopped and turned me around, lifted me up making me sit on the kitchen counter. Opening my legs, he came and stood in between, placing his lips mine. He bit my lower lip and groaned as his hands were running up and down on my legs.

"Get a room!", The all too familiar voice of Alex interrupted us. I didn't have to look at myself in the mirror to know that i was probably red by now. I hid my face in Ace's chest. He immediately wrapped an arm around my waist. He groaned, "Shut up, Alex."

"The pancake is burning." Alex chuckled, gesturing to the pancakes which were already cooked.  I quickly shoved Ace Aside and removed the pancake. It was burnt, not completely though.

"Goodmorning." Arielle entered the kitchen with Liam on her hips. "Morning." He chirped.

"Morning." We replied

Once i was done cooking pancakes for everyone, I set it on the table and by the time i was done, everyone was awake.

We were all eating when Vincenzo asked Ace, "How's work going?" Ace shrugged, "Good."

After that, no one said a word. We were just eating in a silence, a comfortable silence when i felt the urge to throw up again. I quickly got off my seat and ran to the bathroom, threw everything up.

Ace followed me here, he held my hair while i continued puking. Gross, i thought to myself. 

"Leave."  I managed to say, not wanting want him to see me like this. He shook his head as he helped my stand up. I brushed my teeth, washed my mouth and face.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, his eyebrow furrowed in a concerning manner. 

"I don't know." I shrugged sighing. Even i would like to know what's going on with me. He frowned, "How long has this been going on?"

"Since the second I woke up."

"I need to go to work. Something came up at the main house. I can stay here if you want—" He said but I cut him off by shaking my head, "No, you go to work. I'll be fine."

He nodded, a smile tugging on his lips, "I love you. Call me if anything is wrong and i'll be here. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled, he kissed me on the head before leaving for work. I was laying on the bed, thinking about life when Arielle entered the room. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She smiled at me as i sat, leaning my head against the headboard.

"I don't know." I replied, burying my head in the palm of my hands.

"I think I know what's wrong with you." Arielle said with a chuckle.

"What's funny with my sickness?" I groaned with an eye roll.

"When was the last time you got your period?" Arielle questioned, rubbing her chin as she thought.

"Uh..." I furrowed my eyebrows as i thought. My eyes widened in realisation as it hit me.

"Get it?" Arielle asked with a smirk.

"I can't be, can I?" I asked, confusingly.

"I have a pregnancy test in my room. Let me get it, okay?" Arielle asked earning a nod from me.

If I am pregnant, how will Ace react to this news? Is he going to accept the child? He has to. It takes two to make a child, not one. Is he gonna be happy or angry? God, I'm not even sure if I'm pregnant.

Shut up Alexia.

"Here." Arielle handed me it. "Go ahead, i'll wait here." I took the test from her and went in the bathroom.