14

This chapter will contain some scene that might disturb some readers so, please skip it if you can't read such scenes. Thanks :)

Alexia Skylar Hale

We made our way to the cell where Mason was being held. Tied to a chair, Mason was almost unrecognisable. He was covered in blood and the sight of Mason beaten badly was such a... Sight.

"Mason," Ace spoke, "I hear you're causing trouble? Why my friend? Isn't our hospitality amazing enough?" He joked, heading towards a table containing different kinds of knives and guns.

"Son of bitch!", Mason spat blood out of his mouth.

"I take it you're not liking it here?" I asked, walking over to Ace. Grabbing a small but sharp knife, i turned to Mason.  I walked to him and placed the knife on his finger.

"Go to hell." He said, not showing any sign of fear.

"Listen—", i started, "I'll ask you a question and if you don't answer, your finger goes. Deal?"

From the corner of my eyes, i saw Ace leaning against the table as he looked at us. "This is going to be interesting." He murmured which made me smirk.

"You don't have the guts." Mason spat, clearly underestimating me. Rolling my eyes at his statement, i chose to ask him the question in order to show him if i have the guts or not.

"So, Mason," I asked, "Who do you work for?"

He chuckled, "Go to hell."

"Wrong answer." I shrugged and cut his finger as he screamed in pain. "Ready for round two?"

"Bitch!", he hissed, looking at me with hatred.

"Now, Im gonna ask this again," i started, "who do you work for?"

Instead of replying, he kept quiet, looking at his finger which was now on the floor.

Sighing, i cut off his other finger earning a scream from him. Turning around, i saw Ace getting comfortable. I walked to the table, grabbed a bigger knife and turned to Mason again.

"Round three." I smirked, "If you don't give me the answer im expecting, you can say goodbye to your hand."

"Who are you working for?", I asked in a serious tone.

"Again," he grinned, "Go to hell."

"Wrong answer." I cut off his whole hand off as promised. He kept on yelling in pain but stopped when i placed the knife infront of his lips. "Let's try that again, yeah? This time, your left eye goes."

"Give me a name."

"Never!", He gritted

Sighing, i took out his left eye earning another painful scream from him. "Told ya. Now, gimme a name." I fake pouted.

"Fine!", He cried, "Please stop! I beg you—", "It's the son of the guy you two killed. His name is Oleg, Oleg Ricci. Please spare me." He begged.

I looked at Ace who looked at me then nodded. We both left the room after Ace gave his men the order to kill Mason.

"Damn Amore," Ace started as we were walking back to the living room, "That was hot."

Mentally shaking my head at mood swings, I told him im going to take a shower to which he nodded then i left.

Once i was done with the shower. I went looking for Ace in the hallway. I don't know why i was looking for him. Maybe because we needed to talk? Or maybe because i have no idea. Being lost in thoughts, i didn't realise there was a guy standing infront of me and bumped into him.

"Sorry," I apologized. "Didnt see you there." I looked up to see a guy i've never seen here before.

"Hey there," He smiled, "It's alright."

"Do you know where i can find Ace?" i asked, hoping he'd know where he is

"Yeah. He's in his office." he replied and made my way to Ace's office after thanking him. As i stood infront of the door of his office, i heard a female voice moaning, "Ace baby...."

Ewww

Bursting the door open, both of their head snapped to me and their eyes widened.

Ace was kissing the girl's neck as she moaned loudly. I would not be surprised if everyone in this house heard her.

"What the fuck, Alexia?" Ace said in a cold tone. I was taken back for a second but quickly got over it.

"Oops—", i started, "Didn’t see ya there." I turned around, ready to leave when barbie spoke. "Get out of here!"

Turning back around to face her, i said, "Listen barbie, do not order me around." Ace already made himself comfortable on his chair.

"You're in my house right now!", Barbie spoke again, "Get out!"

Her house?

Before i could say anything, Ace spoke. "This is my house Stephanie," He said coldly, "Do not cross your damn limits or i will put a bullet down your fucking throat."

"But baby, this maid here yelled at me," Barbie said, pointing to me.

"Maid?", I asked, "No sweetheart, im not a maid. I don't even work here unlike you," I continued, "I know your job is very different from others but anyways—", i shrugged "A job is a job right?" I ended earning a smirk from Ace.

"What the fuck?", She asked, her eyes widening. "Baby?" She faced Ace, "You're just gonna let her talk to me like that?"

"Get the fuck out of here." Ace stated.

"You heard him," Barbie turned and faced me, "Get out of here."

"Not her," Ace glared at Stephanie, "You"

"Wha—" She started but ran away when Ace slammed his fist on the table and yelled "Get the fuck out of here!"

"Well, that was fun." I turned around to leave when he grabbed my wrist, stopping my movements.

"Where you going, Amore?", He asked in a deep voice making me weak in the knees. He started running his fingers up and down on my thighs clearly forgetting about the dinner at his parents'.

"To get ready to go to the dinner which is taking place at your parents' place." I managed to say.

"Oh shit—", He sighed and let go of me, "I forgot about that."

"I figured."

"Be ready in 1 hour." He said earning a nod from me.