10

Alexia Skylar Hale

Once inside, we found a seat at the back where it was a little quiet. I noticed a group of men eye fucking me from the corner of my eyes. I turned and giving them a death glare making them stop.

Smiling in victory, i turned back only to see Ace watching strippers. I rolled my eyes at him. "What now?"

"Now," he snapped his gaze away from the strippers to me, "we wait."

"Ace De Santis and Alexia Hale?", An unfamiliar voice asked, We both turned and was met with a waitress. We gave her nod, "Please follow me." She continued and started walking towards a room with Ace and I behind her.

"He's in there." The waitress said and left. I looked at Ace whose gaze was fixed on the door.  He sigh and opened it.

"Oh my—", I breathed earning everyone's attention. I don't know for Ace but i was not prepared to see this.

A man was lying naked while a woman sucked his dick. Ew. Gross.

"Leave." The man said in a cold voice to woman who was pleasuring him. She quickly stood up and ran to another room.

"That's awkward." I murmured to Ace. "I second that." He replied.

"Ace De Santis." He grinned at Ace as he wore his robe before lighting his cigarette. "Alexia Hale." He smirked.

"What the fuck do you want?", I hissed angrily.

"I'm Mason. mason Horax." He presented himself with a smile, showing his yellow teeth.

"Get to point," Ace stated, "We're not here to fuck around." He continued, removing his gun from his waistband and pointed it at Mason.

"Ace. Ace. Ace," Mason chuckled, "Do you really think Im defenseless right now?"

"What the fuck do you want from us?", Ace asked through gritted teeth.

"Revenge. I want revenge!", Mason replied with a clenched fist.

"Revenge?" I asked.

"Yes," He started, "—A few years ago, you killed a man. That man was my friend. My best friend. Now, you shall pay for his death.", He ended as his eyes were clouded with anger.

"Listen man," Ace said, "You've got to be more precise here. I've killed a lot of men. The name of your friend would really help in this matter." 

"Oliver. Oliver ricci. It was a mission you two were on together. And you fucking killed him." Mason hissed in anger, throwing a glass on the floor.

My eyes widened and a smile almost broke out on my face. I turned to Ace and smiled. "Hear that, Ace?", i asked, "Oliver ricci."

Oliver Ricci was the man who Ace killed when we were on that mission together. The one we fought over but he ended up killing him and now, we are in this situation because of him.

Ace glared at me while i continued smiling at him. "Yeah we killed him. killed him. He was messing with mine and The Hale's shipment. He was stealing our shits. So, he had to go." He ended with a shrug.

"Now, You have to go." Mason grinned pointing his gun at Ace.

"You know—", Ace started, "Killing me means you'll have the whole Italian Mafia after you, right?"

"I don't fucking care. At least I'm doing my job.", Mason said furiously. My eyes widened as i heard his answer.

"What do you mean 'your job'?", I asked, pointing my gun at him while his gun was till pointed at Ace.