25

Ace's POV

While the teacher was talking, I could see some of the guys eye fucking Alexia. I wanted to kill them. All of them. One by one.

Some of the girls here, wait.. Correction, ALL of the girls here were flirting with me. Some were winking at me while others were constantly biting their lips. That disgust me. They thought I'd be turned on with them biting their plastic lips? The only girl who could turn me on by doing that is Alexia.

"Mr Ryder," the teacher snapped me out if my thoughts, "Would you like to share your thoughts with the class?" 

"Nope." I shrugged earning a chuckle from Alexia while the others were holding their laughs.

"What's so funny, Aria? Care to tell?" The teacher glared at her.

"Nope." Alexia replied in the same tone as me. The teacher glared at her, "Talking back to teachers now? Where are your manners?"

"I left them at home." I muttered under my breath as Alexia bursted laughing.

"Can you tell us what is so funny, Aria? We would like to laugh with you!", the teacher hissed.

"Thing is, I'd like to laugh alone." Alexia stated with an eye roll. Now, i was the one laughing.

"What's funny Mr Ryder?", the teacher turned to me. Is she always this annoying?

"Your voice." I replied honestly. Her voice was like a squirrel. You know? Like the chipmunks. Instead of replying, the teacher just glared at us before saying, "Both of you, Detention!"

"You're gonna have sex in that detention aren't you?" Zayn whispered to me, chuckling while i rolled my eyes.

"You want to get detention too Mr Luca?" The teacher asked as she laid her eyes on Zayn who was laughing.

"No." Zayn smiled, "I'll pass."

"I wasn't asking. You just earned yourself detention!", The teacher grinned.

What the fuck is her problem?

"Dude—" Zayn scoffed.

"Okay," Alexia interrupted the teacher, "I got a new name for you. Mrs Detention." I was trying so hard to not laugh while Zayn, Harry and Alex all bursted out laughing.

"Aria, You think you're funny?" The teacher asked as she walked to Alexia.

"No I don't think. I know I am." Alexia replied back while i was still trying hard not to laugh while my friends behind me laughed their ass off.

"Stop laughing!" The teacher yelled, "focus on the lesson."

"You're so fucking good with comebacks. You left the teacher defenceless."  Harry whispered to Alexia.

"I know. It's what I'd say and what My character, Aria would do." Alexia whispered back.

Soon, the bell rang and everyone were now going to their next class. Home economics. Zayn chose that subject. Don't ask. He said he wanted to cook. So... Here we are, in our class, ready to cook...

****************************************************************************************
Alexia's POV

that English literature class was amazing. Ace and I were so rude to that teacher. Zayn however didn't deserve to get detention. Poor guy didn't even do anything.

Now we were in our home economic class. Harry wasn't with us this time. He went to his French class. He said he always wanted to learn French.

I took a seat at the back and Ace came sitting next to me while Alex and Zayn sat together behind us. Soon, the teacher entered the class.

The class went by quickly and it was time for lunch. Everyone including us gathered in the cafeteria. We quickly made our way to a table and sat.

We were all talking about stuffs when a girl decided to interrupt us. She stood infront of us in her tight pink dress, pink lipstick and blonde hair. She looked like fucking barbie.

"Heyyy boys!", She said in a high pitch tone. "My name's Bianca." She sat beside Ace, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Ace looked at her hand then back at her before shoving her off. "Fuck off."

Bianca just smirked, "Baddie. I like you."

"Barbie, right?" I started, "Ever heard of personal space? Because, you're kind of invading ours right now. So, find someone else to annoy."

"Who are you even?" Bianca replied back, "I'm the queen here. Don't think you can take my place. Got it?"

"Listen Bianca, you don't know me so, next time, choose your words carefully."

"Oh yeah? I know you. You're hanging out with 4 boys which make you a whore." She replied with a smirk. Before i could get up and beat the shit out of her, Ace pushed her on the ground.

"Don't ever call her whore again. Do you understand me?" He hissed coldly.

"Y-yes." Bianca stuttered as she stood up. By now, everyone was looking at us. Some were even laughing.