24

Alexia's POV

After about 20 minutes of road, we reached the school. To say im excited would be an understatement. 

"Ready?" Zayn asked earning a nod from us all as we got out of the car. We felt all eyes on us. And no it wasn't because we seemed old but because we looked hot.

We made our way to the principal's office. There were only two seats so Ace and I sat while the others stood behind us.

"Ryder, Aria, Jason, Scott, Luka. Welcome to the Juven College. I hope you like it here. Now, you can leave." The principal said and we nodded then left the room.

"That was bold." Ace stated and I hummed in agreement while the others nodded. As we were walking in the corridor, the bell rang. Finally our first class. We took English literature, we all chose the same classes.

"Nap time." Ace said and everyone chuckled including me. He was right.. We chose english literature so that we could sleep in that class cz y'know its kinda boring.

As we entered the class, everyone's eyes were on us. Igoring them all,  we took a seat at the back.

Ace took the table next to me while Zayn behind me with Alex and Harry by his side.

The teacher finally entered the class. It wasn't the girl who made fun of Alex though... someone else.

"Goodmorning class. We have some new students joining us today. Please stand up and introduce yourselves." The teacher said. Fuck I hate doing these.

I stood up first.

"Hey I'm Aria. There's not much to know about me... So I'm done. Thanks." I said and sat back down. Bad girl, right?

Next stood Ace.

"The name's Ryder. That's all you need to know" Ace said coldly and sat back down. I could see all the girls in the classroom eye fucking him. One even bit her lip and winked at him. Ace saw it and rolled his eyes.

"Sup. I'm Luca." Zayn stood up and said then sat back down.

"I'm Jason." Alex stood up then sat again

"Heyy everyone! My name is Scott. I'm really friendly. Thanks for the time." He stood up and said. His character is friendly and sweet remember?

Ace, Alex, Zayn and myself were trying so hard not to laugh at Harry's Friendliness.

"Okay here.. That was their introduction. My name is Lisa. I'm your eng literature teacher. Now, on with the lesson" the teacher started.

Good god that's so boring.