26

Ace's POV

Who the fuck does that Bianca think she is calling Alexia a whore infront of me? She should be grateful i just pushed her Instead of killing her.

After lunch, Alexia, Zayn, Alex and Harry went to our Biology class. I, however, went outside for a smoke first. I needed to calm down otherwise, i might shoot Bianca if i see her again.

After smoking, i decided to return to class. And of course, once i entered, all pair of eyes were on me. Ignoring them as usual, I looked around the room for my friends. More like, look for Alexia only to find a guy sitting next to her.

"Mr....?" The teacher started talking to me. I glanced at her before turning my gaze back on the guy sitting next to Alexia. "Ryder."

"Care to explain why you're late?" The teacher asked again. What is it with them poking their nose in others stuffs? Can't they mind their own business?

"No." I shrugged, ignoring her and walked towards Alexia, standing infront of the dude next to her. "Move, dude. You are in my seat."

"Nope," He looked at me, "I came here first and this beautiful girl was sitting alone so I thought I'd give her company." He turned to Alexia, winked at her.

"Get your ass off this seat right now." I groaned, pointing to Alexia "This beautiful girl is my girlfriend. So, move before i move you myself."

Alexia scoffed, "Girlfriend, really?"

"Move man," Zayn whispered, "You don't wanna get on his bad side."

"I'm sorry," the guy put his hands in the air in a surrendering manner. "I had no idea she was taken."

"Just move already." I groaned, my patience ending.

"Mr Ryder," The teacher gained my attention, i looked at her, urging her to continue, "Why did you tell Jackson to sit somewhere else?"

"Can you mind your own business?", I asked, plopping down my seat once the Jackson dude left.

"It is my business. You are in my class and harassed my student." She stated.

"Jesus." I muttered.

"It's okay," Alexia spoke for me, "He just wanted to sit next to me and he didn't harass your "student" he just asked him to move," She continued before looking at me, "Kindly."

"What she said." I pointed to Alexia who just glared at me.

"Okay. Let's continue. We were talking about reproduction. How are babies made? You've done that ever since you were— I don't know 15? It's a little summary. Anyone want to explain?" The teacher asked, looking at everyone.

I like where this is going.

"Mr Ryder," the teacher coughed as i snapped my gaze on her, "Looks like you're day dreaming. How about you tell us?"

I mentally groaned before replying, "Well, It's simple really," i started, "All you need is a dick and a woman." I ended with a smirk while the whole class bursted laughing. Except the teacher who was glaring at me. "This is inappropriate!"

"Is it?" I smirked at her, "It's the truth."

"Still inappropriate." She said through gritted teeth. Just then, the bell rang indicating class is over. Saved by bell.

"Get out of my classroom. All of you!" She yelled making everyone rush out.