40

Ace's POV

She loved me. After everything i did, she still loved me. I can't lose her, i just can't. We arrived in the hospital, my hospital shortly after She lost conciousness.

Right now, she was in the middle of getting the bullet removed. She lost a lot of blood, i was covered in her blood. I sat on the chair outside the room she was in and waited. I was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me she is going to be fine.

"Oh son—" My mon came and hugged me. She has been crying, just like everyone else, including myself. My eyes were probably red by now.

"We're losing her—" One of the nurses yelled from inside. No, this can't be happening. She can't give up.

"Mom, I love her. If she dies, i won't be able to live with myself." I admitted to my mom who came to sit next to me.

"She's a fighter, Ace. She won't give up." She assured me.

"That stupid bullet was meant for me. She saved me. I should have been the one in there," I pointed to the room Alexia is in right now, "Not her, mom. Not her."

"Is xia going to be fine?" Liam asked Arielle whose eyes were bloodshot red.  "Xia is a fighter, remember? She will fight for us." Arielle smiled at him.

"Where's my daughter?" the familiar voice of Chris asked, "Where's my daughter?" I looked up to see him and his Wife headed our way.

"She got shot." Zayn explained We went to take down Leo who kidnapped her and she got shot."

"It's gonna be alright. Have faith, yes?" My dad patted my shoulder, earning a nod from me.

It's gonna be alright.

Melissa, Alexia's mother was crying while she hugged her husband who was trying really hard to keep his emotion in check.

It was silence until someone laughed, deciding to break it, "I heard the bitch's time finally came."

I glared at Daniella who made her appearance, it's all her fault. Everything that's going on right now is her fucking fault.

Without thinking, i took out my gun,  pointing it on her making everyone gasp. Zayn and Alex also had their gun pointed on her, we all knew it was her fault we were about to lose Alexia today.

"Ace, what the hell do you think you are doing? Tell your man to stand down—" Chris snapped, looking at me, Zayn and Alex.

"Daddy—" Daniella gasped, putting a hand on her mouth, dramatically. Bitch.

"Son," My dad warned, "Put your gun down. Don't take your anger out on an innocent person." 

"Innocent person?" I scoffed, "It's all her fucking fault."

"How is it her fault?" Melissa sobbed while the others looked confused.

"If she didn't threaten Liam's life, this wouldn't have happened. She threatened my nephew's life, she messed with my family. She already wrote her death." I stated, making everyone look at her. Arielle looked like she was about to kill her, herself if it wasn't Liam being in her arms.

"You did what?" Chris snapped at her

"He's lying." Daniella fake sobbed.

"I can show you the fucking footage." I said with an eye roll. Arielle scoffed before putting Liam down, walked to  her and slapped her. "You threatened my son's life?" 

Instead of replying, Daniella just touched her cheek where Arielle slapped her and glared at her.

"I can tell you one thing, Daniella," Zayn started as he placed his gun back where it was before, "Alexia knows what you did. She knows you threatened Liam's life and i can assure you, she's not going to let you go." He laughed and shook his head.

"I—" Danielle stuttered. We all ignored her and turned our attention to the nurse who cleared her throat.

"Where's Alexia? Is she okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah she's fine. You can all go and see her." We nodded and was about to go inside when she stopped us, "But i must tell you, we lost her 3 times. Please, go easy on her."

My eyes widened at what she said. 3 times, 3 fucking times. She died 3 times but still came back. A fighter, right?

We all bursted in the room and was met with Alexia who was laying on the bed with several wires attached to her.

"Amore." I whispered as i held her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and gave me one of those smiles of her. "Ace."

"Do you forgive me?" i asked, having the urge to know if she forgave me for what i did even though i already explained why i did what i did.

She nodded before saying, "Yes, I heard you. I know why you did what you did. Im gonna kill her. She can't threatened my family and get away with it."

She is still in the hospital bed yet, she's already thinking about a punishment for her sister. God, i love this woman.

"Xiaa!", Liam sang excitedly

"Oh my god, Alexia," Arielle started, "Im so glad you're alright."

"Hey Liam, Arielle." Alexia smiled at both of them.

"Can i hug you? I missed you," Liam asked, crying, "I thought you'd leave me."

I helped Alexia sit and she gestured Liam to sit on her. "I'll never leave you." She assured him with a smile and wiped away his tears, making me smile.

"What about me, will you leave me?" I asked teasingly with a smile. She smiled back and said "Never."

"Alexia." Chris stood next to me and looked at his daughter. "Dad." Alexia smiled at him.

"How you feeling?" He asked, worriedly.

"Better." She sighed earning a nod from him.

"You saved Ace," Mom smiled at her, You're amazing."

"I"ll always save the people i love. No matter what the consequences will be." She stated as she looked at me.

"You two—" Chris started, looking confused as he pointed between me and Alexia, "Love each other?"

"Yeah." We both said at the same time.

"I thought you hated each other." Melissa shook her head with a chuckle.

"I never really hated him but i wanted to, Instead, i fell in love with him." Alexia's answer amazed me, like always. My answer would be the same as hers. I never really hated her, i just convinced myself that i did when in fact, i loved her,  love her. She changed me, she made me a better person. She has me wrapped around her finger, i'll give her the whole fucking world if she asks.

"A wedding soon then." Liam said, clapping his little hands while everyone laughed.

"What about the Mafia, dad?" Alexia asked, worry took over her features.

"It's yours. Ace can take over. I trust you two leading together will make our enemies hide and never come out." Chris stated with a chuckle and damn right he was.

"You're right. They'll be powerful and feared." My dad added with a chuckle.

"If it isn't a very nice family reunion." That bitchy voice of Daniella snapped our attention on her. I clenched my fist as i saw her, standing next to Melissa with a gun pressed against her forehead.