18

Alexia's POV

After doing my business in the toilet, i returned back to an empty bed. Ace was gone. To say i was disappointed would be an understatement. But then again, this was very much expected. Yesterday and this morning, he was someone i barely recognised and i really liked that side of him.

Kicking the thoughts about Ace out of my mind, I went to take a shower and changed into black top, a pair of denim shorts then made my way downstairs.

I was greeted with the whole family except Ace who was not sitting at his usual seat around the table. Even Zayn was here. My eyes wandered around the kitchen and stopped on someone i never saw before holding Liam.

"Xia—", Liam yelled as i earned everyone's attention and smiled at his nickname for me. "Goodmorning." I greeted while entering the kitchen and received a bunch of 'morning' in return.

"Alexia," Arielle walked to me, ".Meet my husband, Mike." She pointed to the guy holding Liam.

I looked at the man who was now looking back at me with a genuine smile. "Alexia Hale," he said, "Pleasure meeting you."

"Likewise, Mike." I returned the smile before walking to Arielle who was cooking. "Can i help?"

She shook her head, "Nope. Im mostly done and besides—", She fake coughed, "You must be tired after last night."

My eyes widened at her assumption. "Nothing happened between me and Ace last night!" I said immediately shutting up as i felt everyone's gazes on me.

"Sure—", Zayn sighed "It's not what the pictures says!", He protested before taking out his phone from his pocket.

Everyone except Alex and Arielle looked at Zayn in confusion. "What pictures?"

Zayn unlocked his phone and showed everyone the picture he took this morning of Me and Ace. "These."  said and showed her the pictures of me. At this point, i wanted the ground to swallow me.

"They look so cute," Arielle said and immediately shut up when i glared at her, "Where is Ace anyway?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked, "Weren't you two together in the room?"

"Yeah," i nodded, "I went in the bathroom and when i came out, Ace was gone."

"Probably in his office or something." Alex thought. "I'll go and get him."

"Why does uncle Ace get hugs and i don't?" Liam asked, pouting once Alex left. Everyone including me laughed at his question.

"I want a hug too, xia." He walked to me and hug my legs. "Then you shall have one." I smiled at him before kneeling and i picked him up.

"It's crazy how he got attached to you in a matter of hours. You literally met each other yesterday." Arielle smiled at us.

"Ace is in his office, working," Alex voiced interrupted us. "He said to send his breakfast there."

"I'll give him his breakfast." I volunteered earning a grin from everyone. I raised a questioning eyebrow at them. "What?"

Instead of replying, they just shrugged with the grin still on their faces. Arielle handed me a tray which contained a plate of pancakes covered with honey, strawberries along with a glass of juice.

"He is so going to get dessert also." Zayn joked while the others laughed.

"Leave her alone." Ace's mom smacked Zayn on his head as he let out an 'Ow' then she turned to me wearing a smile. "Go sweetheart."

Giving her a thankful nod, i made my way to Ace's office. Debating on whether to knock or not, i decided to open the door considering im pissed at him. I opened the door to freshen up Ace which made me wonder when he took shower as his hair was still wet. He looked up from his laptop and stared at me.

"Here," i walked to him and placed the tray infront of him, not bothering to look at him,"Your breakfast." As i was about to leave, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on him.

"Let me go." I hissed.

"Did you have breakfast yet?", He asked ignoring me telling him to let me go.

"Not yet. I was going to. Now, let me go." I stated with an eye roll. He sighed before placing his hand on my waist round my waist while his other hand grabbed a strawberry from the plate.

He placed the strawberry infront of my mouth. "Open."

Knowing he won't take no for an answer, i opened my mouth and ate the strawberry.

My turn now.

I took another strawberry, standing up from his lap and smirked at him as he raised his eyebrow. I straddled him and he quickly wrap his hands around my waist, tightly.

"Open." I mimicked his movement from earlier. He opened his mouth and ate the strawberry. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a grinning Alex and Zayn. "Sorry for disturbing."

Ace groaned and burried his face in the crook of my neck as i wrapped my hand around his neck.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Harry called and said that someone stole one of the crates which contained the new guns at the dock." Zayn said scratching the back nervously.

"Who?", Ace asked.

"Don't know," Zayn shrugged, "But whoever it was, will be there tonight again to steal the new one."

"Alright." Ace sighed, "Meeting in 1 hour at the main house."

"Yes, boss. Have fun." Zayn said and left the office while laughing. Bitch

"Can I come to that meeting?", I asked.

"Yeah. You have to be there." Ace stated and started kissing my neck. Trying to give him more access, i moved on his lap.

"Don't move, Amore."  He groaned, looking me then went back to sucking on my neck. That's gonna leave a mark.

Unable to hold the moan, i let it out. Ace stopped what he was doing and looked at me with his eyes clouded with lust. I run my tongue over my bottom lip and his eyes darkened.

I thought he was going to kiss me but instead, he said something I was not expecting. "Leave."

"Excuse me?"

"I said leave," he removed his hands from my waist. "Get out. Now." He gritted his teeth.

Without wasting time, I got off his lap and backed away from him secretly hoping that I heard wrong. Hoping that he didn't just tell me to get out after what happened here. But then again, you don't always get what you hope for.

"Get the fuck out of here." He roared, breaking all the hopes that i heard him wrong. For the first time in years, i felt like crying. All because of what? A man.

Fuck him. I cannot show him how weak he makes me. This is not me.

"Didn't you hear me?" He interrupted my thoughts. Instead of replying, i left the room without looking at him.