44

Alexia's POV

It was finally the day. The day when we tell everyone that we will be merging our two mafias. The day we make more enemies ever.

"Ready?" Ace asked as i wore my dress.
"Ready".

"Let's go downstairs, everybody's waiting for us to go together to the main house. Zayn said your guys are already there, waiting for their queen" Ace said with a smirk.

"Lets go then." I said as we both walked together downstairs.

"Are you ready?" Grace asked with a smile earning a nod from me.

We were all in different cars heading to Ace's main house. For now, we had to manage to fit them all in only one house. It was large but not large enough for two mafias. Ace had another house under construction. It's huge, ive seen the picture.

~

The house was packed. There were men in every corner of the house. The second Ace and i entered the house, all of them stopped whatever they were doing and looked at us.

"Alexia." Zayn greeted with a smile, hugging me. I smiled back, returning the hug. Ace intertwined our hands together as we walked on the stairs. We stood in the middle of the stairs while everyone looked at us.

"As you all know Alexia and I have an announcement to make." Ace started.
"We have come to decision to merge our two mafias together, to form one. Italian/American Mafia. She'll be your Queen while I will be your King. If anyone have a problem with that, step forward." He ended.

"Boss. She's not fit for that. She can't be our Queen." A man said from Ace's Mafia.

"Shut the fuck up." Ace snapped, shooting him in between his eyes. Perfect aim.

"Any other objections?" he asked. Everyone stayed silent.

"Any objections from my side?" I asked, looking at them. No one said a word. We could tell they were scared as they should be.

"Alexia, the man you killed earlier' girlfriend came looking for him." One of my man said, making me think for a while before i shrugged, "Tell her to forget he ever existed."

"Now, you will all be friends with each other." Ace stated earning a nod from them all.

"Why did you kill a guy earlier?" Ace asked, clearly amused.

"He pissed me off." I replied with a shrug making him chuckle.

"Why are you two merging your mafias?" An unfamiliar voice asked from the crowd.

"Because—", Ace started, pulling me closer to him by my waist, "We love each other." He smiled at me and made our lips touch.

He broke the kiss, looked at the crowd and said, "She is hereby your Mafia Queen. You shall listen to her every orders and protect her with your life."

"Boss," a man made his appearance, panting hard as he tried catching his breaths, "The Lebanese and Australian Mafia are here."

"Everyone, go in the weapon room. Take your new friends with you, choose a weapon. Get ready for war." Ace ordered as he grabbed my hand and brought me to his personal weapon room with Zayn, Arielle, Vincenzo, Grace, Mike and Liam following us.

We all took two guns and I took some blades. I'm good with blades. Arielle stayed to hide and protect Liam while the others went outside to fight.

"They chose to mess with us on a wrong day." Ace said with a sigh.

"Let's leave some of the. alive so that word can get around, what do you say?" I suggested. People needed to know that we are now not to be messed with.

"Alright listen up everyone. Don't kill them all. They'll retreat soon once they see that they are outnumbered. It's an order " Ace ordered earning an "Okay boss." From them.

"Some of you stay inside. Protect my family." I ordered and at least 200 of them ran back inside.

I snapped some of the men's neck, shot some. Ace did the same. There were about 500 men with the Lebanese Mafia and 500 men with the Australian one. They are outnumbered. There were about 8000 men with us.

"Retreat!! RETREAT!!" The Lebanese man and Australian man yelled together.

"This is impossible. There are two mafias here boss." One of the man said to the Australian leader.

"They merged their mafias." The Australian mafia leader's eyes widened. "Shit shit shit. Retreat or we'll all fucking die." I smirked at his reaction as all of them got into their cars and drove away.

What a day.