21

Alexia's POV

I stood infront of the door leaning against it as I watched Ace talking to Zayn, Alex and Harry while the others guys were getting the car ready.

"Alexia." Alex acknowledged me a little too loud which made everyone's gazes snap on me. Some of the men were whispering probably thinking i could not hear them.

"Damn she looks sooo hot"

"She'd look good on my bed"

"I want her"

"Look at that perfect body"

"Fucking sexy"

I looked at Ace and saw him staring at me with clenched fist and jaw. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

What the fuck is his problem?

"Ready?" I asked as i approached Zayn standing next to him infront of Ace. "When do we leave?"

"What the fuck are you wearing?", Ace questioned with a clenched jaw as his eyes roamed around my outfit. I rolled my eyes at his question. "An outfit. What else? Are you blind?"

*******************************
Ace's POV

"This outfit is a distraction for my men," i started, "They can't be distracted during this mission."

I was not lying. The outfit was indeed distracting for those horny motherfuckers. But, it wasn't the full truth either. I don't like people looking at his body like that. That outfit hugged her body perfectly and put her curves on display.

"Don't care." She shrugged, "Let's go, shall we?" Before i could reply, one of my men interrupted us. "Come with me."

"Nah. She's coming with me." Another one interrupted us again.

"Hell no!", Another joined and grabbed his wrist, "She'll be coming with me." I was about to remove my gun and shoot the fucker's hand but Alexia's voice stopped me.

"Dude-", She hissed removing his hand from her wrist, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Come on," he grinned, wrapping his hands around her waist, "If you can't hold yourself, I'll just take you right here."

I saw Alexia opening her mouth to say something but i beat her to it. Removing my gun, i shot the guy between his eyes and he dropped dead on the ground. Everyone's eyes widened and stepped away from Alexia. That motherfucker had to go. He did touch something that's mine.

Yours Really?

"Let's move." I ordered as i walked towards my car. Before getting in, i turned to Alexia. "Get in here with me." To which she surprisingly nodded and got in the front seat next to me without asking any questions. I assumed she did not want to go with those horny fuckers and i was the only the option left. Yet, i was also one of them but she did not have to know that.

After she got in, Zayn, Harry and Alex filled in the back seat. Once we all got inside, Harry decided to break the silence. "That was ruthless." He said to which everyone nodded except Me and Alexia.

"And hot-", Alex added smirking which i could see thanks to the mirror. "If I were a girl I'd be turned on right now."

Alexia turned around to look at Alex before saying,"Too bad you're not a girl."

Alex grinned at her. "But you are. Are you turned on right now?"

"Honestly? This dude next to me-", She pointed at me, "Can't turn me on. No matter how hard he tries." She ended with a scoff.

I chuckled remembering a few days ago when I fingered her and how she came all over my fingers. "I still remember the taste of the last dinner." I stated with a smirk earning a fake cough from her.

"Yeah, the one Arielle made?", Zayn asked, "It was delicious, wasn't it?"

"It took me by surprise. So, it was unfair." Alexia rolled her eyes.

"What was unfair?" Harry asked in a confused tone.

"It wasn't unfair, Amore," i smirked at her before continuing, "The dinner was still delicious."

"Shut the fuck up-" She hissed, "Drive and let's get this over with. I wanna sleep."

"Am I the only one who is lost?" Alex asked. "Nope." Zayn shook his head along with Harry.