38

Ace's POV

"Fuck!" I growled as i threw the vase which was sitting on my table across the wall, breaking it into several pieces.

I fucking hate myself for doing this to her. I screwed up so fucking bad. I could see it in her eyes, i hurt her. I broke her.

But, i didn't have a choice. If i didn't do it, they'd kill Liam. I couldn't risk Liam's life. How can i tell her that now she stormed out of from the house?

This morning, when i got that phone call, one of my men told me to come to the main house as we had a problem. I didn't want to leave Alexia but it sounded serious. When i reached there, I saw Alexia's sister and father which was confusing.

Chris wanted to see his daughter which was totally fine but Daniella wanted to talk to me, alone which was suspicious. I brought her in my office and she showed me a video of Liam who she had under surveillance. A fucking sniper just waiting for her orders to shoot the kid in my own fucking house.

It took every cells in my body to convince me not to shoot her. She said i had to make it look like we had sex when Alexia comes in here. I hated it but i did it to save Liam.

I know it doesn't explain why i said what i said to Alexia. But, Daniella was still here. I could see her standing infront of the door, listening to the conversation.

"So, you're saying you didn't do it on purpose?", Zayn concluded as i was done explaining why i did what i did.

"Of course not!", i snapped, "I didn't have a fucking choice." I took a sip of my beer.

"Why didn't you kill that Daniella bitch again?", Alex asked through gritted teeth.

"Her father was right behind. He'd declare war if i shoot his fucking daughter," I started as i took another sip of my beer, "And he'd take a Alexia away from me. I fucking hate this."

"You love her, don't you?" Zayn asked with a genuine smile.

Do i love her? Fuck yes i do. I love her. Does she love me? Probably hate me by now.

"Boss, phone call for you." One of my man came inside and placed the phone on the table. I groaned before lifting it up to my ears. "What?"

"Well, hello to you too, Ace." A voice i didn't recognize said.

"Who are you?", I asked coldly. I really was not in a mood to play games right now.

"Leo, Leo Ricci," He replied, "Pleasure."

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked genuinely wanting to know what he wants.

"Nothing but," He replied, staying silent for a few seconds before speaking again, "I have something you want."

"What could you possibly have that i want?" I asked with a raised eyebrow even though he couldn't see me.

"Say hello to your Ace." He said to someone in the background. I could hear someone breathing heavily and when i heard whose voice it is, i swear my heart stopped for a few seconds. "Go to hell!" The voice of the girl who i grew fond of in the past few days said. Alexia.

"That's not a way to treat someone!" Leo snapped, slapping her. I heard it. Im going to kill that son of a bitch.

"You slap like a little bitch," She chuckled, "Why don't you untie me and we can have a fair fight?"

"Shut up, bitch!" Leo snapped, "Tell your brother to come and get you, save you before i kill you."

"I don't fucking need to be saved. You can kill me and i assure you he won't care." She stated with a laugh making me frown at what she said. I mentally shot myself in several times for hurting her like this. I hurt her so much.

"If you touch her, i'll fucking destroy you." I growled.

"Step down from being the leader of the Italian mafia. Give me your place as Mafia king, put everything in my name and i will forget about you two." Leo compromised as i let out an evil chuckle.

"In your fucking dreams. I'll never forget about you, Leo fucking Ricci.  Im coming after you and by the time im done with you, you'll beg for me to kill you. You have my word." I said as Zayn and Alex's eyes widened at the name.

"You think you're in a position to threaten me?", Leo laughed, "I have Alexia. I will kill her."

"I told you he doesn't care." I heard Alexia say.

"Everything should be in my name within 24 hours or you can say goodbye to Alexia." Leo said before ending the call.

Fuck.

"He has Alexia," i stated as i ran my hand through my hair, "Gather everyone. The Lebanese mafia and Australian mafia became allies but they're still not as powerful as we are." I continued, "They want a war? I will give them a fucking war."