41

Alexia's POV

My eyes widened as i saw Daniella with a gun pressed against my mom's head. Our mom's head.

"Daniella?" My mother sighed sadly.

"Daniella what the fuck do you think you're doing? Let your mother go!" My father snapped, glaring at her.

"Go and stand there where the others are standing or i'll shoot her." Danielle hissed and gestured towards me, where everyone was standing. My father walked to us then turned to face Daniella again.

"Daniella. Let her go." I demanded.

"It's all because of you. You were the perfect daughter. You are famous. You ard loved and now you will be the mafia leader when this should have been me. I should be the one leading with Ace, Not You!" Daniella hissed angrily.

"Then take me and let mom go." I suggested, making her stop talking. She thought for a while and ignored me.

"You passed every fucking training. You were good at it. I sucked at everything. And now, you'll be marrying Ace-" I scoffed cutting her off before rolling my eyes at Ace, "Im not even his girlfriend yet."

"Do you want to be?" Ace smirked earning a nod from me. He smiled and for a moment we forgot about Daniella until she reminded us of her presence.

"Bitch! I'll kill her!" She shouted.

Having enough of drama and near death situations for today, i got off the bed, placed Liam on it and walked towards my mom and Daniella.

"Alexia, let her take me" My mother shook her head, stopping me.

"No mother. No one is dying today." I stated as i stepped closer to her.

"Come on, Daniella, shoot me." I said, knowing she won't do it.

"I will." Daniella replied but i pulled my mother towards me and grabbed the gun from Daniella's hand. I was too quick and she couldn't do anything.

"Fuck you!" She spat as i held the gun to her head now.

"You betrayed our family. You were about to kill our mother and You deserve to be punished." I said.

"You're not the one who makes the rules, bitch." She laughed, an evil laugh.

"She is. I already sighed everything to her. She is now a mafia queen and she can decide your punishment for all i care. You are no longer my daughter." My dad stated.

"Whatever. You all can rot in hell." Danielle scoffed, clearly not giving a damn.

"She's yours to deal with," my father said earning a nod from me. "We'll lock her in a cell in the basement. You come home and decide her punishment, daughter." with that they took Daniella and left.

"Well, The mafia king dates the mafia queen." Zayn stated with a chuckle.

"I've been preparing my whole life for this." I said and went back on the bed.

"You should go to your main house. We are becoming one, aren't we?" Ace asked. We are really becoming one. We are going to own the most powerful mafia in the entire world.

"We are becoming one and you are coming with me to the main house." I said to Ace and he nodded. "You'll be their mafia king after all." I added

"How about we gather everyone at my main house and give them the news?" Ace suggested. That was actually a good idea.

"But first, Alexia should go to her main house. She had to lead them. Make the rules, yknow?" Vincenzo said.

"I'll go home with you guys, change then go to my main house."