13

Ace De Santis

Sitting on the kitchen counter, Alexia started sucking nutella off a spoon, all that while looking at me. Fucking tease. I knew she was doing that on purpose.

I decided to play alone and walked to her. Opening her legs with one hand, i stood in between.

"Ace," she started and shoved my hands off her thighs, "Back off."

I placed my hands around her waist. "I can't if you keep acting like this."

"Boss—",  A familiar voice interrupted us and I moved away from Alexia. Glaring at him i asked, "What is it?" 

"Mr Hale is here." He quickly replied and left after receiving a nod from me.

"My father?", Alexia asked confused. "What is he doing here?"

"No idea, amore," I shrugged. "Let's see." She nodded and i helped her to get off the counter then we both went in the living room.

"Oh hey bro and sister-in-law." Alex waved a hand at me and Alexia.

Both Alexia and i shot him a glare as Chris stared at us in confusion. Alex scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Daughter." Chris smiled once his eyes landed on Alexia. He stood up and brought her in a hug.

"Father." she returned the hug with a smile. Breaking the hug, they sat on the couch along with me and Alex.

"Are they treating you well?" Chris asked facing his daughter. Alexia nodded, "Yeah," I smirked at her answer to which i received an eye roll. "What are you doing here?" She continued.

"Came to check on you," Chris started, "I know you and Ace there—," he pointed at me, "aren't the best of friends or allies and i thought maybe you were having a problem...," He thought for a while, "Fitting in?"

"Boss," a voice interrupted us, gaining out attention, "Mason keeps on yelling. He won't keep quiet."

I smirked at the thought of torturing Mason. He is about to get a visit soon.

As if reading my thoughts, Alexia turned to me and mouthed 'wait for me' to which i nodded because i know she also wanted answers as much as i did from Mason. Mouthing a 'Hurry up' to her, she nodded and faced her dad.

"Listen dad, we have some business to take care of. I'll visit you and mom as soon as im done," She started, "I miss her. She's fine right?"

"Everything's alright daughter," Chris smiled, "Go take care of that business. See you soon." They both hugged each other and Alexia waved her dad goodbye before he walked out the front door. 

"Let's go." I said earning a nod from her and with that, we both made our way to the basement.