30

Alexia's POV

Ace placed his hand on my waist and i placed mine around his neck as he brought me closer to him. His face was now buried in my neck.

I could feel Ace smirking against my neck, "Why are you shivering?"

"I-im not." i stuttered. Great. Now I'm stuttering. What the fuck, Alexia?

"Why are you stuttering?" He questioned, amusement dripping off his every word.

"Im not." I stated. He slowly moved his hands up and down my hips, placing a kiss on my neck. "Ace, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, Amore."

"People are watching." I remarked as he continued kissing my neck. "Let them watch." He shrugged. After a couple of minutes, the song was over and we went to sit at a table with my father, mother, Daniella, Arielle, Mike, Zayn and Alex.

"As you all know, we are gathered here for the annual party. But first, I'd like to call some special women on stage." A man announced through the mic, standing on the stage. I turned and looked at Ace confusingly to see him holding a similar look on his face.

"Angelina Jones." The man announced. Apparently, Angelina is the Date of the Russian Mafia leader. She made her way on stage and once she was one, she was immediately handcuffed by some men. 

"Arielle De Santis." The man announced. I looked at Arielle and she had a confused look on her face. She shrugged it off and walked towards the stage and she was also immediately handcuffed. Neither of us did anything. Probably because of the fact that we wanted to know what was going to happen.

"Daniella Hale." He continued. Daniella, of course, being the excited bitch that she is, ran towards the stage and got handcuffed as well.

Ace looked at the Russian Mafia leader, Giovanni, raising an eyebrow at him making him shrug as he gave him the look "I don't know what's going on either." I guess everyone is in the dark.

"Lastly, Alexia Skylar Hale." The man announced. I was not going to go but all eyes were on me and Arielle was up there. I looked at Ace who nodded as i walked towards the stage and got handcuffed.

"Why are we being handcuffed?" I asked the guy who handcuffed me.

"So that you don't run." he replied and winked as i raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

Run from what? I don't run dumbass. Ace's gazed was fixed on me as Mike's gaze was fixed on Arielle.

"Now ladies and gentlemen. Let the auction begin!" The man announced.

I looked at Ace and Mike whose faces turned red. They were furious. Including Zayn and Alex. Even Giovanni. They were all furious. And me, my blood was boiling. They couldn't do anything right now because if they moved, they'll be killed. They're here alone. We all have hidden weapons on us but we are outnumbered.

"Excuse me?" I asked as the man, "What the fuck did you just say?" Before he could reply, a voice from the crowd said "I'll take that one. 1 million dollars."

Ace's eyes snapped on the man and gave him a death glare which immediately made him sit back down.

"Let us go." Angelina glared at him. 

"No sweetheart. You're all worth billions." the man smirked. "Let's start bidding, shall we?" He continued, "Let's start with Daniella Hale."

"1 million"
"2 million"
"10 million"
"11 million"

"11 million going once, twice and sold to Lukas Gene." the man announced. Lukas Gene, i know him. I thought he had gone bankrupt? Well, I guess things change. Probably doing nightstands for money.

"Next on, Alexia Skylar Hale."

Boy I swear when I get out of here, I'm gonna kill him and take my time with him. Slow, painful death.

"1 million"
"5 million"
"19 million"
"20 million"
"21 million"
"25 million"

"Look at how much I'm worth—" i scoffed, "Just saying, you will be wasting your money on me. Once i get out of these handcuffs, i'll kill you." I laughed as the man glared at me while everyone started whispering among themselves. 

"She's crazy"
"I heard of her. She always keeps her word"
"She will do it. Dont waste your money on her"

Hearing those whispers made me smile.

"Sooo, by all means. Feel free to buy your death" I added and laughed again. Ace smirked at me while Zayn, alex and Mike was holding their laughs. Even Arielle was, I could see her biting her cheeks.

"120 millions." A man said in the crowd earning everyone's attention.

"Im not scared of a woman. Look at her, she is a princess. I'm sure she can't even hold a gun." The man chuckled as i just smirked at him.

"Aww—" I breathed out loud enough for everyone to hear and they looked at me once again. "Look at chu, being all brave. Why don't you hand me a gun and we can test that Theory of yours?"

He smirked, "I'll handcuff you to my bed." i ignored him and turned my gaze on Ace who looked like he was about to kill him.