12

Mature content ahead.

Ace De Santis

It's been a day since we brought Mason in and he's tied in the basement where his torture will soon take place.

We were still at the main house. My parents asked me to come home for dinner today as my sister was bringing in some guy. Whoever that guy is, i feel sorry for him.

No, not really. I don't feel sorry for him

They asked me to bring Alexia to that dinner. Speaking of which, i forgot to ask her.

I made my way to the room she was staying in and didn't bother to knock. I burst the door open and my eyes took in her appearance. Standing on the balcony, the wind played with her hair making her look beautiful. It didn't last long when the sound of the door opening gained her attention.

She turned around and fixed her gaze on me, "I see you lack of manners." She said before getting back to admiring the view from the balcony.

"I do have manners," i stated before smirking, "But i wanted to annoy you. And besides, i have something to tell you."

"Tell me what?", she asked giving me all her attention.

"You're coming with me to my house tonight for dinner."

"Says who?" She questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Me." I shrugged.

"And since when should i take orders from you?", she asked walking towards me. "Since the moment you entered this house and that dinner?", I started, "My parents invited you. Not me."

"Did you find out who sent Mason?" She asked clearly attempting to change the subject.

"Nope. Not yet," I replied, "But i am going to find out now."

"Can i come with you?"

"No." i replied earning an eye roll from her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I warned.

"Or what?" She challenged me and i smirked at her challenging me. I took a step towards her and she took a step back we continued like this until her back was pressed against the wall. i took this opportunity and placed my arms on the wall on her sides, caging her. "You won't like the consequences, Amore."

****************************************************************************************
Alexia Skylar Hale

He bit my earlobe and I had to bite my lips to hold the moan that wanted to escape. His hands traced my legs and stopped on my thighs.

"Ace-" I sighed. He didn't reply, he just started kissing and sucking on my neck while his hands reached the fabric between my legs and felt me.

"Fuck." He groaned, "You're wet, amore." I could feel him smirking against my neck.

He continued trailing his kisses down my neck. I was biting my lip so hard to suppress that moan but I let it out when I felt his thumb brush against me down there.

"FUCK." He breathed out and stepped away from me. Next thing i know, he left the room without sparing me a second glance. I tried to catch my breath, the scene playing again and again in my head as i wondered what went wrong.
__________________________________________

It's been 3 hours since mine and Ace's earlier scene and since then, I haven't seen him at all. I assumed he was ignoring me. Yet, He is the one who started this and now, he is making me feel like i did something wrong.

Shutting my thoughts, i went out of my room to the kitchen as i was starving. I stopped right in my tracks when I found two guys talking but as soon as they noticed me, they stopped talking.

"Hey," One of them spoke, "Im Zayn." He smiled and walked towards me. He had brown messy hair, lots of tattoos and piercings. He was indeed hot.

"Alexia." I returned the smile.

"Ohhhhh," The other guy spoke, "The assassin." He had brown hairs, lots of tattoos but no piercing.

"Yeah," I replied, "The assassin."

"Im Harry." He winked at me as i looked at him in a disgusted face.

"Wink at her again and I'll make sure you won't be able to wink ever again in your life." A voice which I haven't heard for the past 3 hours interrupted us.

Turning around, i rolled my eyes at him. He was leaning against the wall in the kitchen and his eyes were on me.

"Ace." Zayn walked to him and brought him into a hug which he returned.

Breaking the hug, he introduced us. "Alexia, meet Zayn, the second in command and Harry, our best sniper."

Debating on what to say, i chose to stay silent, gave them a smile and went further in the kitchen. Like I said, I was hungry. I'd eat anything right now.

I opened a drawer and found a pot of nutella. Grabbing the pot, i sat on the kitchen counter, took a spoon and started eating.

"Something going on between you two?" Harry whispered to Ace, thinking i could not hear them.

"Nope, nothing." Ace replied, staring at me. Deciding to play with him a little, I licked the spoon then my lips which made him clench his jaw and fists. I smiled in victory knowing the effect i had on him. I almost forgot about Zayn and Harry until Harry spoke.

"Soo-," he stared at me, "You wouldn't mind if I have a little fun with her right?" He smirked as i gave him a death glare. I was about to say something but Ace beat me to it. "Touch her and i will feed you your fucking dick."

"Geez man," Harry put his hand in the air in a surrendering manner, "I was just teasing."

"Leave." Ace said in a serious tone, "Both of you. I need to talk to her." With a nod, both Zayn and Harry left the room leaving me alone with Ace.

And here we go...