34

Alexia's POV

I groan as i heard people talking like if i was sleeping outside.

"Why'd you have to turn your flash light on?"

"Are you sick? You woke her up now." 

I slowly open my eyes to see Zayn, Alex, Harry, Arielle with Liam on her hips. Even Grace was in the room. They all got a thing for disturbing people.

Ace's hand was on my waist, i was really really close to him. Our legs were tangled together and he was shirtless. My eyes widened and I tried to move but i couldn't as his grip was too strong. Neither did i want him to let me go so, i closed my eyes again not before telling them to get out. 

"Morning, Cara Mia," Grace smiled, "Breakfast is ready. Wake that son of mine and come down to have breakfast." she shook her head with a chuckle and left the room. 

I looked at the others and they all just stood there, making no attempt of leaving the room or moving their asses. "What are you guys waiting for? An invitation?" I asked, "Get out of here." They laughed, stopping when Liam said, "You guys are in my room," Then laughed again.

Oh shit i forgot we're in his room. 

"Very bad, principessa," Zayn laughed, "You told the poor kid to get out of his own room." He continued on laughing along with Alex, Harry and Arielle until Ace groaned, turning to face them. "Get out of here. All of you, NOW!"

"Nooooo." Liam pouted.

"Im hungry," i sighed and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard. 

"You can't tell us to get out. This is not your room.", Alex pointed out with a chuckle making Ace glare at him, "The  entire house is mine." He stated making them all silent. "Let's go to eat." Arielle broke the silence and chuckled. They were about to leave when i stopped them. "I'll come once im done showering." They nodded before leaving and closed the door.

"Let me go." I said to Ace who still had his arms wrapped around me.

"If you weren't hungry, i wouldn't let you go but I don't want you starve to death so, " He replied and removed his arms around me. "You're free to go."

"Why thank you." I said dramatically earning his million dollar smile. 

I went back to my room, took a shower and changed to a black top, a pair of denim shorts before going downstairs for breakfast. 

"If it isn't the future queen." Zayn smirked at me earning an eye roll from me as i sat down. 

"Shut up Zayn. Let the poor girl eat in peace." Grace said, shaking her head as i gave her an appreciative smile. We were soon greeted by Ace as he took his seat which was next to me. 

"Morning, Mafia king." Zayn joked with a smirk making Ace groan.  He grinned before looking at me and continued, " I was just greeting our future queen."

"Queen?" Ace questioned with a raised eyebrow 

"Mhmmm." Zayn hummed in response, still smirking. Ace turned to look at me and smirked. What is it with him smirking? I could swear i was blushing. But then again, we are not even a couple. We are nothing.

"Are you two dating?" Vincenzo asked smirking. Better question, what is it with the De Santis men and smirking?

I almost chocked on my water making them chuckle. " Are you okay?"

"Im okay." I managed to say in between the coughs.

"No. We are not dating." Ace stated, earning a nod from Vincenzo. "Not for now... ," Arielle murmured. It's not gonna happen and Ace doesn't date. I don't hate him. I thought i did but i really don't. My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of a phone. 

"What?" He asked. As i was sitting next to Ace, i could clearly hear every word. 

"Boss, The Russian Mafia Leader sent you a guy. He said consider it as a gift. The guy's name is Moscov." The guy on the phone said.

"Heard that?" Ace asked me, smirking as i nodded. 

"What's the matter son?" Vincenzo asked

"Giovanni sent us his right hand to interrogate him. He was messing with our stuffs a few days ago and going behind Giovanni's back." Ace explained.

"Lets go?" Zayn asked smirking earning a nod from Ace, "Let's go."