15

Alexia Skylar Hale

"Ready." I breathed out, looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a black plain dress, revealing my right leg, with black heels.

Heading downstairs, i saw Ace waiting for me while doing something on his phone. Guy looked hot, not gonna lie. He wore a black suit.

Hearing my heels clicking on the ground, he lifted his gaze from his phone to mine. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

"Not so bad yourself." I replied as he took my hand in his and we walked to his car.

"Guys, let's move." Ace yelled and some men entered the four black SUV which were going to follow us for safety measures.

Within a matter of minutes, we finally reached the house. After parking his car in the garage, we made our way into the house.

"Son!", Ace's father exclaimed, bringing him into a hug. "Dad." Ace smiled, returning the hug.

"Alexia, sweetheart. Thanks for coming." Vincenzo turned to me, giving me a hug and a smile. 

"Thanks for inviting me." i returned the hug, smiling.

"Alexia!", a familiar voice boomed, "My new favourite person!"

"Zayn." I smiled at him, returning his hug.

"Alexia, hey!" Alex smiled at me, bringing me into a hug.

"Hey, Alex." I replied hugging him back.

"Come on. Dinner's ready!" Arielle yelled. Once she saw me, she ran and hugged me which i returned.

"Beautiful as always." She whispered.

"Right back at you." i whispered back earning a chuckle from her.

"Alexia! I missed you. I don't know why but i did." Ace's mom came and hugged me.

What is it with hugs here?

We then proceeded to follow her to the dinning room where Ace sat next to me.

"So, Alexia. What's going on between my brother and you?" Arielle asked, making cough as Ace smirked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Sure...", Alex trailed off.

As we continued to eat, i felt a hand on my thighs. I look at Ace who was smirking at me. I tried getting his hands off me but failed miserably.

"Everything alright there?" Zayn asked, looking at me as everyone did the same.

"Yeah," i said, "There was a bug on me." They nodded and went back to digging in their plates.

Ace's hand was still on my thigh. Trying to close my legs, he opened it again. He rub his finger on my core as i bit my lips to suppress a moan. Moving my underwear aside, he inserted a finger inside of me.

Holy fuck....

I took a glass of water and drank all of it in a gulp. The glass could have broke in my hand by my tight grip on it.

"You look pale." Ace's mother commented and again, everyone's eyes were on me. However, that didn't stop Ace. Instead, he inserted a second finger in me.

"I-im good—" I breathed, trying to sound normal.

"You sure?" Ace's mother asked, concerned. If only she knew what her son was doing right now.

"Yeah. Im fine." i replied, faking a smile.

Ace's fingers were going in and out of me. I was close but i tried holding it. As if Ace knew, he added a third finger which made me come all over his fingers.

I stared at him as he smirked and took his hand out of me, brought it to his mouth and licked his fingers.

I took another glass of water and started drinking it as if I haven't had water for months or even years.

"—That was the most fucking delicious dinner i've ever had." He stated after licking his fingers, making me choke on the water earning everyone's attention.

"Sorry, wrong tube." I replied and they laughed, shaking their heads. I looked at Ace to see him smirking at me.

"Are you guys staying over?" Vincenzo asked

"No. We're going back to the main house." Ace replied earning a nod from Vincenzo.

As we were eating, an unfamiliar voice interrupted us. "Mommy!"