19

Ace's POV

I fucking hate myself. I was rude, I know. I had to be rude. I can't let myself develop feelings for someone. For some reason, Alexia made me feel things I've never felt before with a girl. Never have I slept as good as I did last night with her by my side. I smiled at the memories of her in my arms but then frowned as soon as i realise i just fucked everything up.

I can't let myself care for her. I hate her, despise her but do i really?

Of course you do. Just stay away from her.

It's been about 30 mins since that happened. I was currently in the car driving back to the main house.

Once reached, I made my way to the meeting room where Zayn gathered everyone. Apparently like he said before, someone stole one of our crates which contained the guns. I paid millions for those shits. I cannot let whoever did this get away with that.

I entered the room and everyone was already in their seats. My eyes looked for Alexia but she was not here. I made my way to the seat at the head of the table with Zayn beside me.

Once i took my seat, Zayn whispered, "Where's Alexia?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. In a matter of seconds, she finally graced us with her presence. All the men in the room excluding Zayn and Alex were eye fucking her. It took everything in me not to murder my own men.

Alexia stared at me and at the empty seat next to me. It was the only seat available. She rolled her eyes and looked at the guy infront of her.

"Move." She said to him. "Let me sit here. Go sit next to your boss."

"Sit on my lap if you don't want to sit near the boss. I won't mind." The guy smirked at her as she gave him a death glare. The guy shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Take that fucker. The only lap she will ever sit on is mine.

"Alexia," i interrupted the death glare she was giving the guy. "Hurry up. We don't have all day." Instead of sitting here, she just stood there with her arms crossed and glared at me. I did the same with her.

2 minutes. It's been 2 minutes since that staring competition has been going on. No one dared to say a word to us. They all knew we were both pissed right now for some reason.

"Fucking hell! Sit the fuck down!" I snapped at her. Fuck, i did not mean to yell at her like that. 

"I don't want to fucking sit down, Ace," she snapped back. "I don't even want to see your fucking face let alone be in the same room as you. Im leaving." Before i could say anything, she turned around, bursted the door open and left.

I ran my hand through my hair. Everyone was now looking at me. They must be wondering what i was going to do to her for talking back at me in my own fucking house as i never let anyone disrespect me because im their boss and one wrong move, i wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in their stupid head. But i would not do this to Her. She is different and i deserve her anger.

"Keep looking at me like that and you will leave this fucking room with a bullet somewhere on you." I warned, slamming my fist on the table.

All of their eyes, excluding Zayn and Alex' eyes were filled with fear at my sudden outburst. And they knew if they spoke or even look at me right now, i would do it.

"So," i started, "I've received the news that one of the crates which contained the guns has gone missing and whoever stole it will be coming again tonight as there will be new items arriving. Whoever that motherfucker is, messed with the wrong man and clearly is an amateur." I ended in a serious tone.

"The plan is, we go to the docks tonight, wait till the shipments get there, keep an eye on them and wait for that fucker to come and steal them. We let him take one first so that we can be sure he's our guy then we take him." I explained. "Don't kill him. I want him alive. Any questions?" I asked receiving a 'No, boss' from everyone.

"Good. You're dismissed."