16

"Hey, baby!" Arielle squealed before standing up and picking up the little boy.

As if noticing my confused face, Arielle gave me a smile. "Meet my son, Liam."

I returned the smile and looked at the little boy, "Hello, Liam." Instead of replying, he smiled at me shyly and hid his face in his mother's neck.

"Liam," Arielle warned, "Be nice. She is mommy's friend, okay?"

Liam nodded before turning back to me. "Hi. What's your name?"

"Alexia." I smiled

"Mine is Liam," he replied and held up 3 fingers infront of me, "Im 3 years old."

"You have a beautiful name." I stated and his cheeks went red as he smiled while me and the others let out a chuckle.

"Thank you. You're soo prettyy." He trailed off as i muttered a quick 'Thanks'

As soon as Arielle put him on the ground, he looked up at me, grabbing my hands. "Will you play with me?"

"Sure," I smiled and took his hands in mine after standing up. "Let's go."

Once in his room, he removed all his toys from his cupboard and shoved them on the ground. A mess. He made a mess in a matter of seconds.

"Here," he gave me a red little toy car, "Take this and we will race." I nodded and we started moving the cars using our hands.

Glancing at my watch, i realised it has been 30 minutes since we've been here, playing. During those 30 minutes i spent with Liam, i can say he has had a good upbringing. Although, i could not help but wonder who his father is.

After another couple of minutes, We decided to watch sponge bob on my phone as Liam said he loved watching them. We settled on the bed, Liam was on my lap. To say i was uncomfortable with the dress i was wearing would be an understatement. But, i chose to ignore my situation and spend time with Liam. Soon, my eyes started to feel heavy and before i knew it, darkness invaded me.

**************************************

Ace De Santis

We were all talking about business in the living room. I could not help but wonder what Alexia and Liam were doing in his room. After all, it has been a while since they went and it was starting to get late. We have to leave soon.

Debating whether i should check up on them or not, I saw Liam rushing down the stairs.

"What's wrong, Liam?", Arielle looked Alerted, "Where is Alexia?"

"She—", He started but before he could continue speaking, i asked. "Hey buddy. Can you tell her to come? We have to leave soon."

He shook his head, "I can't." I looked at him in confusion as did the others. He played with his fingers and said, "She's sleeping." I let out a chuckle along with the others.

"Please," Liam started as i raised an eyebrow at him, "Don't wake her up. She looked very tired."

"I won't," i assured him. "I will just bring her to my room, alright?"

"Okayy!", He squealed in excitement.

"I guess we're staying." I muttered under my breath before turning my attention to Zayn, "Return to the main house, yeah? Someone needs to keep those animals there in check."

Zayn nodded. "Yup. Im leaving, goodnight guys." He shortly left after everyone wished him goodnight.

"I'll take Alexia to my room." I stated before going upstairs to Liam's room. I opened the door slowly and gawked at her sleeping figure like a fool. She kept on shifting in her sleep. I could tell she was not comfortable sleeping in that dress.

Making my way to the bed, I carefully picked her up. Looking at her in my arms, all i could think of was how perfectly she fit right in. She slowly opened her eyes looking confused. "Ace?", She murmured in a sleepy voice. "Go back to sleep, love." She nodded, closing her eyes falling asleep instantly.

Making my way towards my room with Alexia in my arms, i asked Arielle to come upstairs in order to change Alexia's clothes as i do not think she would appreciate me changing her clothes. Before leaving my room, i left her a shirt for Alexia.

After a few minutes, Arielle came out of the room. "Done. She's still sleeping." Giving her a curt nod, i went inside my room. After taking a shower, i changed to a pair of sweatpants, no shirt. I laid on the bed next to Alexia. She moved her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around my waist. My hands found their own way around her waist as i held her close. Shortly after looking at her continuously, i fell asleep.