43

Alexia's POV

Its been 1 hour since the meeting. I was now on my way back to Ace's house. He called me earlier saying that he already spoke to his men for the party tomorrow.

Once i was home, i made my way directly upstairs where Ace was waiting for me, laying on the bed. Once he saw me entering the room, he patted the space next to him. "Hey, Amore."

I shook my head, "I need a shower first." He smirked and asked, "Want company?"

"Nope." I gave him an innocent smile before slamming the bathroom's door shut.  After 10 minutes, i came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. All my clothes have been moved to Ace's room as he asked me to stay here from now on.

"Quite the view here." Ace said, amused. I rolled my eyes at him with a smile playing on my lips before opening the cupboard to find something to wear.

While choosing my outfit, i felt a pair of  strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"You know you're so fucking hot." Ace stated as he started kissing my neck from the back. Without notice, he turned me around and slammed his lips on mine.

Then one thing led to another. Next thing i know, i was screaming his name as he was inside of me, pleasuring me in ways i did not existed.

He looked at me with adoration before kissing me. "I love you so fucking much, baby." He said in between the kiss.
"I love you more." I replied, smiling. Before we knew it, both of us fell asleep.

I groaned at the sound of someone knocking on the door. "What is it?" I asked as i slowly opened my eyes.

"Dinner's ready." Arielle yelled. I rolled my eyes before replying, "Be there in a minute."

"Ace,.wake up." I nudged Ace, he let out a groan. "Arielle said dinner's ready."

"Okay." He smiled before sitting, "let's go." After we both were dressed, we went downstairs.

"If it isn't the mafia king and his queen." Alex grinned at us as we took our seats.

"I never thought Ace would find someone to settle down with." Grace admitted, looking at us with love and adoration. I smiled at her as i continue to eat.

"Is everything in order for tomorrow? The men are impatient." Zayn stated with a laugh.

"Everything's in order." Ace confirmed.

"I can't wait to see their reaction." Vincenzo said, shaking his head and laughed.

"Me neither." Mike smirked

"Dad?" liam's voice gained Mike's attention, "Hmm?" Liam pointed to us, "What are they talking about?"

"A party." Mike replied. 

"Am i invited?" Liam asked earning a nod from him. "We are all invited."

After dinner and lots of talk about some stuffs, all of us went back to our respective rooms. I laid on the bed and could not stop thinking how I wanted tomorrow to happen. I couldn't wait.

I never thought i could ever love Ace. Yet here i am, letting him consume me. He's mine as much as i am his. Ace belongs to me and only me. I'll kill every girls who dares to take him away from me. That's how selfish i am. I'd kill for him and i know he'll kill for me too.

Ace belongs to me and Only me.

******************************
Ace's POV

I couldn't wait to announce that Alexia Skylar Hale is mine. My queen. She owns me, body and soul. The thought of her belonging to anybody else than me made my blood boil.

She's mine and i am hers. I own her as much as she own me. She's like a drug and i can't stop taking it. I love her with every cell in my body and i will kill every man who dares to take her away from me or look at her in any way. Yes, that's selfish and i don't care. Only i can look at her that way.

Alexia Belongs to me and Only Me.