28

Ace's POV

I think that was one of the best phone calls I've ever received. She'll wish she was never born. Not only did she have the nerve to steal my fucking guns but ordered me around? Now, that was a bad move, wasn't it? Pay time.

I looked at the guys and Alexia who all had a similar expression on their faces. Smirking, i said, "Let's take her." They all nodded and we went back to the classroom. Bursting the door open, we saw that she was alone, packing her stuffs. 

"Don't you know how to knock?" Marina asked, rolling her eyes.

"Don't you know stealing is bad?" Alexia asked, copying her movements.

"Steal?" Marina asked confusingly.

"Yeah," I started as i placed my gun on the table, "I think you're not recognizing me." Her eyes widened in fear. "Wh-who are y-you?" She started stuttering. 

"Take a guess." I shrugged. "Starts with an A, ends with e."

"A-ace?"

"Yeah And my name is Alex." Alex said and stood infront of her, "We're gonna have a lot of fun, aren't we?" 

"I knew. I recognised you!" Marina stated before pointing to Alexia. "And who is she?"
"And who is she?" She added pointing to Alexia

"Name's Alexia. Alexia Hale." Alexia introduced herself, bowing dramatically. 

"Im sorry." Marina pleaded. I sighed and looked at her, "Oh, you will be sorry," I started, "Now, be a good girl and walk with us to my car like everything is normal." I hid my gun as we walked out of the classroom. Once arrived at my car, Alex made Marina sit beside him along with Zayn and Harry while Alexia took the front seat. We reached the mainhouse within 15 minutes. Once arrived, i ordered Harry to lock marina in one of the cells downstairs before the others, including myself went to take a shower.

We all stood infront of a tied up Marina.  "Speak." I looked at her. 

"I was just following orders." she replied as i raised an eyebrow at her. Who keeps giving them orders? I was about to ask from who but Alexia beat me to it. 

"From a man named Moscov." Marina replied

"Moscov? Does that ring any bell?" Alex asked me. It does ring a bell. Moscov is the right hand man of the Russian mafia leader and we are allies. He wouldn't, would he? Or, Moscov is a fucking snitch. 

"Isn't moscov the right hand man of the Russian Mafia?" Alexia asked earning a nod from me. "He is." 

"I thought you guys were allies." She questioned as i sighed. "We are. Maybe he is doing that behind Giovanni's back." I said my thoughts loud. " I'll call him later."

"You don't need to call him." Zayn stated as i looked at him in confusion. "And why's that?"

"You're forgetting the annual gala? He'll be there." He replied. Fuck. I forgot about that stupid event. "God." Alexia groaned, "I hate that gala." 

"Why's that?" Harry asked

"Well, dumbass, all criminals from all over the world go there and enjoys their ass off as if they're normal humans beings and look all happy. Honestly, if you ask me, they look too happy in that gala. What would it take for me to burst their little bubble of happiness?", She sighed and i could not help but nod in agreement as i thought the same thing. 

"Why did you start working for him in the first place?" Zayn asked Marina

"I'll kill you all. Because of you, my father died! Ace de santis. You're a murderer" She yelled earning a chuckle from me. "Look at you, accusing me of being a murderer," I sighed before continuing, "Ouch, my heart." I placed my hand on my heart. Looking at her straight in her eyes, i said, "I'm a fucking mafia king. What do you expect me to be? How do you expect me to be? A little prince charming? A fucking saint?" I hissed in frustration.

"You killed him. He did nothing wrong." She snapped again

"Remind me his name."

"Tom." she replied back. Classic Name, Tom.

"Did he like playing Talking Tom? I love playing that game. I'd deliberately hit him just to hear his 'ouch' and laugh." Alexia started, making the others laugh with her.

"Oh. Tom, right. Classic Tom. He once saw our whole operation. I told him to join us but No! He wanted to blurted everything to the police.  I didn't really have a choice, now did I?" I stated.

"Now, you'll join him soon, don't worry." Alexia said

"BITCH!" She snapped at Alexia. Instead of saying something, she just smiled. Probably thinking about the ways she's gonna torture her.

"You're gonna kill me? I told you everything i know!" She yelled. 

"Shut the fuck up woman. You work for the enemy. You stole from me. ME. Ace fucking De Santis. You prepared your death certificate the moment you told that dude to steal my stuffs AND you signed it the second you ordered me to do something and sealed it when you called Alexia Bitch."  I said coldly.

"How sweet of you to include me." Alexia whispered to me. I turned to look at her, staring at this beautiful goddess. She is perfect, extremely beautiful. 

Snap out of it, Ace. 

"Alex, I believe you have something to say to her, si? Everyone leave. Only Alex is to stay here. Kill her or whatever. I don't care." I stated as i grabbed Alexia's hand. "You come with me." I said before dragging her out of the cell.