9

Alexia Skylar Hale

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

What the fuck. Since when do I stutter? What the hell is happening to me? I

I looked at Ace and saw a giant smirk formed on him. Fucking bastard.

"Nothing, Amore", He replied smirking and stepped closer to me.

"Ace." I said. My voice couldn't even be heard. What the hell is he doing to me?

"Yes, Amore?" He whispered to me as his hands traced up and down on my thighs.

Holy fuck. What is this man doing to me? I've never been turned on by a man just by being close to me. And right now, I am. I'm turned on.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Arielle said with an eyebrow raised. Ace quickly stepped away from me. I mentally thanked Arielle for interrupting us.

"No. We were just talking." Ace smirked and winked at me.

"Talking sure-", She rolled her eyes, "Anyway, let's go shopping for your dress tonight. Remember, the party?"

"Fuck no." I quickly said, "I hate shopping and I already have the dress." Ace smiled at me

"Oh my god!", Arielle screamed. "You passed!"

I could hear Ace mutter something under his breath but couldn't figure out what.

"Passed what?" I asked confused.

"The test!", she started, "I wanted to know whether you love shopping or hate it. And you hate it, like me. We are really going to be best friends!" She ended excitedly.

This girl is crazy.

"You really didn't need to yell." I stated earning a laugh from her as she yelled again. "I know!"

"Jesus." I sighed.

"Be ready by 6. Don't be late, Amore." Ace said and left the kitchen.

"What was that?", Arielle asked raising her eyebrows

"What was what?"

"that Amore and that little scene of you two almost kissing?", She asked.

"That was nothing. We were just talking. Anyway, gotta go get ready.", i said and jumped off the kitchen counter, avoiding Arielle's gaze.

"Okay! Im downstairs if you need help with anything." She yelled

I heard her but i didn't bother to reply. I passed by the living room first, told The De Santis family that I'm going to get ready and went to my room.

I wore a black dress, long enough to cover my thighs which had Knives around it and a gun behind my back. Always gotta be armed. We don't know what's going to happen at that party.

I let my hair fall on my back then looked at myself in the mirror. Once i was sure i looked good, i headed downstairs where Ace was waiting. The second he saw me, his eyes roamed around my body and so did mine. He looked hot.

********************************************

Ace De Santis

Once she was downstairs, i couldn't help but let me eyes roam around her perfect body. That dress hugged her perfectly, showing her curves. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

Breaking my eyes from her body to the eyes, i smiled at her. "Ready?"

She smiled back and said "Always."

"Good," i smirked, "Let's go." With that, we both headed to my car.

"Won't open the door for me?" She asked while standing infront of the door.

I shook my head my her behaviour, "Something wrong with your hands?" I asked and sat in the driver's seat after she opened the door herself and got inside.

Once i was in, she looked at me and rolled her eyes before muttering 'Asshole.'

"Language." I warned glaring at her then turned my gaze back on the road.

The ride to the party was a silent one. We reached the address written on the invitation in a matter of minutes.

After parking the car, Alexia and I went inside.