Extra chapter - When June dates.

A/N: I have so many incomplete drafts of extra chapters, you are all in for a treat!

"Get the new ones from Slovakia out Jongdae and Tao bring in more men. I want no one under 6ft and make sure they are all fit. Make them take a test if you have to"

"But Hyung, why do we need so much men and weapon?"

"We need it", Suho answered to Tao. "We need to let the enemy know about our power"

"Do you even hear yourself Junmyeon?", Xiumin scoffed. "You sound like you are in therapy for delusion. What the fuck do you mean enemy. Its a 22 year old kid for fucks sake"

"Uh! Hyung is right. He is June's boyfriend. He is enemy", Jungkook cut in. "He needs to know who he is going to be messing with when he decides to make June cry"

"Oh shut up you both", Jin sassed. "Are we really bringing the whole firepower out to deal with a 22 year old nerd. I have seen him once before that boy is literally the sweetest. You will all scare him with your antiques"

"Good", Tao added. "We need to keep him scared so he never breaks our little June's heart"

"First of all, little? June is 22. Second, Break her heart?", Xiumin chuckled. "She is the one with a new man every six months. Trust me he is not the one breaking her heart. Conversely we might have to protect him from her"

"What is happening here?", a female voice entered. Immediately the men scrambled to put the guns away as they saw Sua. "What are you up to Junmyeon?", she asked her husband.

"Dad's preparing to meet June Noona's boyfriend", their 19 year old son Suyeon who had just entered added. "Looks to me they don't plan on letting him leave from here alive"

Sua scoffed, giving her husband a glare. The latter just looked away, not happy at being busted like this. "Put the damn ammunition away Junmyeon. What is wrong with you? You guys are by no means threatening a kid. Dae Seong is such a good man. June is getting him here so he can meet the family. We don't want the kid running away"

"I said what I said", Suho scoffed. "The guns and the men stay. We can never be sure about his intentions"

"Dad! Dae Seong Hyung is a computer engineer who studied at SNU. Why would he want to do anything to us or the Mafia", Suyeon rolled his eyes.

"Shhhsh Yeon, you don't understand. If and when you have a daughter you'll know"

"Hyung's right", Jungkook folded his arms. "June's our princess and we need to make sure she is always safe"

"Hyelin's gonna be so mad when she knows what you all are up to", Xiumin shook his head. "She adores Dae Seong. In her mind he is already the son-in-law"

The rest of the boys wanted to say something when Taehyung entered. He saw the whole spread of weapons out and his eyes widened.

"Taehyung you might want to deal with your fellow Mafia members here. They are being too over protective of your daughter. Tell them to peace out", Sua stated.

"She's right what are you all even up to. This is crazy. Make sure you wind this up, we don't want the kid seeing guns. And Sua, Hyelin needs your help with making pudding. I don't know why she is trying to play Masterchef right now with the food but I am sure bacon doesn't go in pudding. Can you please go and sort it out with her? She is also marinating her chicken in coffee and I don't have a very good feeling about it. I'll take care of this mess here"

"Oh lord we need to get the cable removed because she binge watched like 10 seasons in one go. Just because she can scream and scare like Gordon Ramsey doesn't mean she can cook like him", with that she rolled her eyes at the rest of the men before leaving. Suyeon and Xiumin followed.