21. Taming a wild hound

A/N: A quick update since I won't be able to upload for the next 3-4 days. Enjoy this chapter! In other news I have also completed the entire story draft🤓

Queen's POV

Ego is a dangerous thing. People get carried away trying to save their ego and end up saying things they shouldn't.

Like me.

What was I thinking when I told Namjoon I'd get Bosco to agree? Man was a wild dog in a human's body who'd only settle after he had tasted blood. How was I going to tame him?

While I was busy pondering over these thoughts, the door to my room opened. A click of heels caught my attention and I turned to see Layla. She had two big bags in her hands which she threw on the small bed in the corner of my room.

"Boss told me to get you new clothes and things women need. So I did", she said with least enthusiasm.

I opened the bag and removed a few clothes. What the heck was all this.

"Hey", I called for her. She turned back and I threw a top at her face.

"I am part of a Mafia for god's sake. Do you think I will wear sparkly clothes like these. And what the fuck is this!? Heels!? Are you out of your damn mind. Get me something proper and worthy of a Mafia member"

"That is what I have", she said examining her nails. "You want it, take it. If you don't well.. I don't give a fuck. Aren't you some poor bitch on a police officer's salary? Well all this is stuff you'd never be able to afford anyway. So take it when you can"

Did she indirectly just call my sister a poor bitch!?

I stormed over to her as I held the neckline of her dress and slammed her into the wall. Layla yelled as she tried to pull my arms away but her frail body yielded nothing.

"Listen to me bitch. And listen carefully. I am not here to play around. I have things to get done and none of it involves dealing with your bullshit. So next time when I ask for something nicely, will you do it right away? Or will you rather wait till I get mad?"

"Let go of me!", she tried pushing me away.

I clasped my hands even tighter causing her dress neckline to choke her. She used all her might to remove my hands from around her but I didn't bulge.

"I am not a very patient person Miss Layla. So stop pushing my buttons like this. Because I promise I will kill you without a second thought if you keep testing me. A little advice for you. You are nothing more than Taehyung's personal whore. Do you think he cares about you? Because let me burst the bubble. He doesn't. Even if I were to kill you right now, he'd replace you next minute. And from what I have seen, Namjoon hates you. I don't think I'd face any consequences if you die. So try and not come in my way. Got it?"

Layla was in tears but she nodded meekly.

"ANSWER IN WORDS", I yelled and slammed her once again into the wall.

"Yes. Yes—I got it", she replied.

"Good" with that I let her go and she fell to her feet before using the wall to stand up. "Now, I prefer blacks, blues and grays. And I have a thing for coats. Buy it from the men's section. I want clothes exactly like the ones Yoongi wears. His style is impeccable. I am going to need it all by end of this week or I will have to come looking for you. And that won't end pleasantly"

She nodded and stepped back before leaving the room hurriedly. The bag she left behind was there on my bed. I sniffed my clothes which reeked because I only had my police uniform which I had washed and worn again. So I checked the bag for anything wearable.