10. January

Third Person POV

Queen smirked as she read through the case file on her own self. Every evidence in there pointed to her being Mason Choi's killer. This is what Sua had warned her about before. She didn't pay much heed then but now that she was inside, she could easily turn the tables.

A sudden idea went off in her mind as she saw the warrant attached to the case for investigating EXO mansion.

If she could convince the Chief it was Bangtan who did this, she could get a warrant to Bangtan's Mansion. Once inside, it would be so much easier for her to observe the business first hand and report to Suho and EXO could then use it to their advantage to end Bangtan.

She picked up her phone as she called a number. "Kai, I need you to do something. You have friends in the Forensic department right? Taemin?"

The man agreed from the other side.

"I want you to ask him to tamper with evidence. Remember Mason Choi? His body was found. I don't know what the fuck Chanyeol was doing when I asked him to dispose it without a trace but somehow they found it. So now we plant evidence on it"

"Noona, so we get a DNA sample of one Bangtan member and then put it on Mason's body and Taemin can make a record citing the presence of evidence?", Kai asked from the other side.

"Exactly Kai", she smirked. "Aren't you one smart little bear. Now you beat Sehun to be my favorite"

Kai chuckled. "Got it Noona, I'll get one of the member's DNA. Don't worry"

"Oh oh", she interrupted. "Take the Maknae's. That coconut head is aggressive but he is stupid. He will slip and leave traces"

"I know exactly what to do to get his DNA. Leave it all upto me", Kai smirked as he cut the call.

He removed a burner phone as he made another call. Two rings in and a female spoke up.

"Irene, its me Kai. Need a favor"

———•••———

Bae Joohyun aka Irene walked into the Moscow Mule club at 11:58 pm. Her long hair flowed behind her while the dress curved her body tightly. All men turned to have a look not caring that they already had female companions who were now glaring at them.

Another head turned and a familiar face found itself staring at Irene.

Jungkook.

Irene's eyes met his and she smirked as she caught Jungkook check her body out.

———•••———

Irene slammed Jungkook into the wall as she kissed him. One hand in his hair, she yanked it upwards aggressively to kiss his neck. Jungkook closed his eyes as he took in the pleasure.

Irene smirked as she held the fine hair between her fingers.

———•••———

Taemin stood outside in the rain, wearing a long raincoat which borderline made him look like a psychotic killer. No one would guess this man was indeed a part time doctor. Part time because on the side he also covered up for criminals by fake planting evidence. His connections in the forensic department were invaluable to all his Mafia allies and they couldn't count the number of times he had saved their sorry assess.

A strut of heels caught his attention and he parted his hand from his body. A female passed beside him and their cold hands touched as Taemin grabbed the small packet from her hand.