41. Now it begins

A/N: Rant time ahead and its pretty long. Also YOU here doesn't mean YOU GUYS.

It seems a lot of fans these days have lost their morals over Kpop. It was never meant to be this deep. Yesterday I made the mistake of checking out Stan twitter for the first time in 12 years of being a Kpop fan and what I saw blew me away. Doxxing, Rape threats, death threats!? All this over fucking KPOP!? The kind of shitshow that goes on that app is ridiculous. Idk what has plagued the genre but it was never as bad as this. Most of you guys don't seem to be in it for the music but rather to compete for records and numbers. The kind of insults that are thrown at idols! Do you guys realize that Idols too are humans and if someone told the shit that you write for them to your face, you'd be swimming in tears. Idk whether its this influx of 13-16 year olds who haven't matured enough to know what is right or wrong or just despicable people in general. Y'all have ruined Kpop for everyone. There is absolutely no respect for other artists and the music in general. And after reading all that I did, it makes me wonder how some of you guys have been raised where you think it is okay to write what you do.

And don't even get me started on the over obsession some of the fans have for the idol. But please know when you stay up and stream all nights and follow everything your favs do, you are ruining your own dreams and life while you help them achieve yours. Your life >>>>>> Kpop, lets get it to all your heads. Especially the young ones. You don't want to grow up and regret all time you spent after them. Work on your own fucking selfs and achieve your own goals instead of getting views for your faves. Streaming Kpop will not pay your rent or put food on that table.

And no I don't mean it to you readers, I mean it in general. I understand some of y'all will be offended and take it as a personal attack. Feel free to stop reading but I will not mice my words.

This rant was brought to you after a 11 year old fan thought it was okay to tell me I am a fake BTS fan after I refused to stream. First of all honey I have been listening to Kpop even before you were born so don't get ahead of yourself. Second, I am a full time graduate student, work, trade in the stock market, will be moving to a different state and shifting houses soon. If you think I got time to stream, I am sorry I much rather stream that Tesla stock and make my $$$. I'll support BTS in other ways but I couldn't care less if 'we' meet our goals of 1 Billion or whatever. My life doesn't revolve around BTS or Kpop. Neither should yours. Take it as a big sister advice if you want to or you are setting yourselves up for ruin.

Moving onto the chapter now..

Third Person POV

"Are you sure?", Namjoon said as he spoke on the phone. His eyes gleamed of danger as Yoongi and Hoseok sat opposite him.

"Alright. Keep an eye out, we will be there"

"What is it Joon?", Yoongi asked as the leader ended the call.

"Lawrence called with intel on Leo. He said his men saw Leo at the Highway 31 warehouse. Apparently he is using that warehouse as his own hideout for a while"

"Why hasn't he left Seoul yet?", Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "After doing what he did, no sane man would stay in the city. He either has quite a backing or he is overly confident in his abilities"

"Someone is backing him", Yoongi concluded. "Leo has been with us for a while. He knows all about our business. So whoever that approached him surely is no friend of ours. They are just using him for information. It has to be someone powerful for Leo to be so overly confident"