45. Breaking the ice

Taehyung's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunrays gently touched my face. For a second I was taken aback at the unfamiliar interior but then I realized I was at EXO's mansion. My eyes immediately looked for Hyelin as I sat up straight.

A yelp left my mouth as I saw her sitting cross legged on the floor by the bed staring at me. "What", I calmed my beating heart. "Are you doing babe?"

"You looked so peaceful while sleeping so I was admiring your face", she replied giggling.

"I don't know if that is cute or borderline creepy", I chuckled removing the blanket from me. She stood up and threw her hands around me, taking me in a tight hug.

I used one hand to balance myself and other to support her. "I am going to give you a hug every morning", she spoke nuzzling her face in my neck before kissing my cheeks.

"I'd be more than happy to receive it but can I know why?"

"When I was 12, I made this promise to myself", she began. "That when I first fell in love, I'd cherish the man or woman everyday"

"Wait, am I your first boyfriend?", I asked curiously. "You haven't dated before?"

"Nah", she said removing her arms from around my neck to face me. "I never even went out publicly without a mask. Of course I did not have the luxury to date. That is why I have never been in love either"

"What!", I was perplexed. "Well I should be the last one to comment since I have also had like two girlfriends, you being the second. But SeokJin said you were someone who would have a lot of suitors. And hence I assumed you had a lot of men you dated as well. On other note, are you a virgin too?", I slyly asked.

"Ah my innocent boy", she smirked. "Do you think I am some untouched Wattpad Wallflower? I said I have never been in love. But I have had my fair share of amazing and wild sex. With a woman too. But that was a one time thing when I was 20. Or a two time. Or I think an everyday ordeal. I just remember she was hot"

"Wait a second", I was taken aback. "If you haven't dated because you kept yourself hidden, how did you manage to sleep with them? I know for a fact that no one wants to have sex with a mask on"

She smirked but her eyes were devilish. My eyes widened and she snickered.

"Ah hell no!", I yelled. "Which one of these boys is it? Its one of the EXO motherfuckers, isn't it?"

Hyelin laughed trying to get away but I caught onto her and pulled her back on the bed, locking her within my arms and leg.

"All right, all right. It is one of the EXO boys", she confessed. "Oh wait no. Two of the EXO boys"

"What the fuck", I lowly muttered. "I thought they treated you as their sister"

"Not all of them. Only Sehun, Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Luhan and Suho call me their sister"

"That means", I striked out the two remaining ones. "Kyungsoo and Lay!?"

She nodded her head. "Kyungsoo and I, we used to be friends with benefit when he joined the Mafia. That was about 9 years ago. That went on for two years until he found someone he genuinely liked. And then at the same time, Lay was the latest one to join. He liked me and I thought he was sexy. So we had a thing. We slept around until two years ago and then both of us kind of lost interest. But yeah it didn't affect our friendship or anything. Its all chill"

I scoffed. "Seriously Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo for fucks sake. That man doesn't even speak anything. He looks like he is always disinterested or he is lowkey a serial killer psycho"