5. Prepare for trouble, make it double

Third Person POV

Namjoon looked from polishing his gun as Taehyung stepped into his room. Jin was there already sitting nearby, texting someone on his phone. Hoseok and Yoongi involved in some deep conversation while Jimin and Jungkook discussing about what guns to buy.

"You are back Taehyung-ah", Namjoon commented. "Did you do as I asked?"

"I did as you asked but a little more of my own as well"

"What the heck did you do?", Namjoon looked up and growled, suddenly mad at Taehyung's response.

"Uh, well you see Hyung.. I killed Takahashi but.."

"You what", Namjoon's face flushed red with anger. He lunged forward to grab Taehyung only to have Jin pull him back. "Let the boy speak", the elder sternly said to Namjoon.

"I know he is your brother Jin but stop trying to fucking defend him. This is a Mafia. I lead it. If I say something it has to be followed. And your brother can't seem to understand that well"

Jin sighed and glared at Taehyung, giving him the 'after this you and me will have a little chat' look. He let go of Namjoon who just straightened his coat.

"I needed Takahashi because I wanted to get to Queen. Having EXO's support, there is no way she is going to publicly show her face. But if I ever want to defeat her, I have to know who the person behind the mask is", Namjoon sighed.

Taehyung smirked. "And what If I told you Hyung that I know exactly this"

"What do you mean Tae?", Yoongi quizzed.

Without a word, Taehyung removed a picture from his coat. Rolling it open, he put it up for whole of Bangtan to view.

A picture of a woman was staring right back at them.

"Thats her. Thats the Queen"

"This", Hoseok scoffed. "Isn't even usable. Her whole face is almost covered"

"It is Hyung, but you can see the eyes. And the eyes are enough to recognize a person. The part that is hidden is where her mask is. Its hard to find someone who has seen her in person. She never goes out. Her men except for EXO always see her in a mask. If those noobs can recognize her, so can we"

"He's got a point", Yoongi smirked. "Better than being in the dark completely. At least we know what she partially looks like. And knowing EXO, they will never let her identity be revealed anyway. So this information plays to our advantage"

Namjoon's lips curved in a smile. "Jimin", he called and the boy stepped out from the back. "Take this picture to all our informants. And tell them to keep an eye out for a woman like this. Queen never goes out publicly with EXO but if sources are to be believed she does sneak around the city often"

Jimin put the picture in his own coat and bowed at the command.

"And just so you know all the people that destroyed our brothel and killed Sakura have also been killed", Taehyung said with a smug face.

Namjoon scoffed but walked away from there. Taehyung smiled knowing that he had impressed him but that the older would never accept that.

———•••———

Sua's POV

"Daniel"

"What", the boy spat, looking up from his automobile magazine.

"I am going out", I commented looking for something in my bag. I am going to be late but I want you to get in bed in time and not open the doors for any strangers"