22. A deadly rendezvous with Molly

Taehyung's POV

"I want this bitch to do the drugs with me"

My eyes widened as I looked at Sua who was taken aback as well. I turned to Namjoon who himself was confused with this new development.

"Excuse me", Sua said.

"Yes! You think you are so big and powerful. So show it. If you don't, I'll cancel the deal. Its what I want now. I don't mind throwing all the stuff down the drain if I have to but I won't sell to you if you don't do as I ask"

"Hyung", I turned to Namjoon. "Stop him"

Namjoon stayed quiet as he ignored my words. "Hyung", I spoke again but he chose not to reply.

The drug was 98% pure. This was like Cocaine raised to the power 5. It would kill her. Especially someone like her who probably had no experience in drugs. I knew Bosco was nuts but I didn't know he was such a maniac.

"Fine", she said from beside me. "Make the line"

"No you are not doing it", I pulled her close and whispered in her ears. "Are you out of your damn mind. This shit will end you. If you want to kill yourself, no need to do the drugs. Tell me instead, I'll do it gladly"

"Cut the nonsense", she hissed at me. "I told Namjoon I will get him the deal no matter what I have to do. If I don't, he will kill me anyway. Might as well do this then"

Bosco who looked like he wanted to take revenge on her opened a pack and distributed the blue powder on the glass table, making the line deliberately thicker than what it should be normally. His junkie ass would probably not be affected much but Sua's body would crumble under such a high dose.

Rolling a currency note, he handed it to her.

"Good luck", is all he spoke.

She took the note and held it tightly in her hand. On the other side, Bosco finished and fell back on the seat in a daze, laughing to himself as he closed his eyes, clearly high. Sua looked at Namjoon who seemed to have a neutral face. They were communicating a lot with their eyes. She looked away before staring intently at the line of drug in front of her.

"What the fuck does this man want Namjoon. Say something to him", I could hear my brother at the back. He stood up to stop Sua only for Namjoon to pull him back. "Don't", he calmly replied to Jin who was confused about why his boyfriend was putting one of their own in danger like this.

I could see Sua gulp. Her knuckles had gone cold clutching that currency note. She took a deep breath before bending down and snorting the whole thing in one go.

Then she went still. A few seconds later she fell back on the couch. My eyes widened as I saw her fall on the couch, limp and staring ahead. Her pupils dilated a little and it seemed the whites of her eyes got even more white.

A few seconds later, her body spasmed. I could see her body move uncontrollably as she tried to keep herself steady. Her fingers clutched the couch's leather as her whole body began shaking. I immediately held her steady, not sure what to do. "Sua!"

"You did it you crazy bitch", Bosco yelled as he stood up. "Wow! I am impressed"

Sua clearly seemed to not be able to hear anything as she looked like she had slipped into a daze herself. But not the good kind. The lethal kind.