43. Drama Queen's finally has a competition.

A/N: To all of y'all who thought I died or something, no I didn't. I was just busy with grad school. Here's the new chapter. Also LOL that title.

Taehyung's POV

I saw Yongguk run towards his car so I shot him in the leg. The man fell and I chased upto him. He tried to pick up the gun and shoot me but before that I had already shot his hand causing the heavy metal weapon to fall.

He grunted in pain and slipped to the ground, bleeding as he tightly clutched his hand.

"Who sent you?", I asked as I hovered over him. Yoongguk chuckled as he lay on the ground. "Ooh I am scared Taehyung"

"I will not repeat my words. Who sent you?"

"Fuck you", with that he spit at me. "You know you cannot kill me. My allies will rip you to shreds. Plus your Mafia signed a deal of non violence with my parent gang. You know Bogum, the leader. He'll have you and that faggot brother of yours begging"

I was pissed as I wiped my face before taking him by the collar and propelling him up. As I put the gun to his head, a whimper left his mouth. "So you think you can break the treaty but we cannot. My dear, I specialise in foul play. To hell with your allies and Bogum. My boss and my brother's boyfriend is Kim Namjoon. And my girlfriend is EXO's leader Queen. I am pretty sure they'll handle whatever shit that happens after I kill you. Now, Who sent you? Tell me and I will let you live"

The sudden realisation of our power seemed to have dawned on Yongguk as his lips parted and eyes widened. Fumbling a little he answered.

"It—it was a random call. He said—he said if I wanted revenge on you guys, I should go to Warehouse 31 with as many men as I could and kill you. He didn't say—a name—"

I pondered a second. Of course it was random. No sane man would trust Yoongguk with their identity. Or maybe it was Leo. It had to be Leo. Lawrence and Leo always got along well. It could very well be possible that under Leo's command he misguided us.

"Let go of me now. I told you everything.."

"Of course", I replied. "Please don't—", before he could complete, I removed my gun, shooting him in the head as he fell, eyes wide open. With no time to waste, I turned to head back to the warehouse but there was a sudden noise. I looked away, losing balance as I landed on my feet. I closed my ears due to the sudden blast but when I checked, the warehouse was in flames.

Only one thought entered my mind.

Hyelin, Bangtan and EXO.

———•••———

Third Person POV

Suho screamed the moment the warehouse burst to flames. He tried to run towards it but Kai, Sehun and Tao held him back. Sua fell to her feat as she realized Hyelin was trapped inside. Her mind couldn't process anything as tears rolled down her cheeks.

The rest of the EXO boys were also left gaping. No one could believe what they saw.

The Bangtan boys too were stunned as they watched the warehouse turn to flames. Jin looked at Namjoon , a tear rolling down his eyes. The leader though looked away, his own heart breaking at this.