38. Heartbreak

Queen's POV

Everyone looked at me as I pulled the trigger. Behind voices were heard followed by someone screaming. Taehyung probably. Jungkook too.
In front of me Jin closed his eyes. Namjoon pleaded with hot tears rolling down his cheeks . Sua looked away, not wanting to witness her sister murder someone.

All this drama from their end only for my gun to be empty.

Everyone was taken aback as they heard that empty click. I looked around taking in their confused faces. Jin looked up to meet my eyes, not sure why the bullet didn't hit him.

"What", I deadpanned. "Did you guys really think I was going to shoot him? Sure he is loud and hyper sometimes and overcooks his chicken but he is not even that bad. Why would I kill him? Honestly I could not even forgive myself if I shot a handsome face like his"

All boys were in disbelief. Hoseok looked up to meet Baekhyun's eyes. "Is this why the rumors said she was a psycho? Is she always like this? I thought she was pretty normal during the time we spent together except for that occasional craziness"

"Remember she was pretending. Stress is on the word pretending", Baekhyun replied and Hoseok nodded as if he understood.

"Is this—", Taehyung yelled, taking a second to process it all. "Is this all a joke to you!?"

"Of course not. But I just wanted to give you an ultimate chance. I am no saint either. This time the gun was empty, next time it might not be"

"I TOLD YOU A HUNDRED TIMES IT WASN'T ME", Namjoon screamed at the top of his voice.

"I KNOW WHO DID IT", Jimin suddenly spoke up, his eyes stuck to the ground before he looked up, realization of something dawning upon him.

"About time Jiminie", I snickered. "For someone who is always babbling, you sure stayed quiet for too long"

"Leo", was the only word he said.

"Ah", I chuckled. "The old blame game. Now that Leo's image is already tainted, let us all pin everything on him? Is this middle school? Who stole the snacks? Leo. Who cheated? Leo. Who drew a dick on the blackboard? Leo"

"Kids don't draw dicks on the blackboard", Sehun butted from the back. "Those are high schoolers"

"Really?", I raised an eyebrow. "I drew one when I was in sixth grade and then they suspended me for two weeks"

"For the last fucking time SEHUN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HYELIN CONCENTRATE!", Suho yelled from the back and both me and Sehun immediately shut up.

"No. It is actually Leo. Believe me", Jimin panicked. "That day when they tried to shoot you, was it a Black Mercedes Gwagon?"

"Yes", Sua answered, since she was the only one who saw it.

"That was my car. I wanted to go out and went in to the garage but my car was missing. I did not know who took it but one of the men said it was Leo. Since Leo was a good friend of mine, I didn't mind. But I didn't know that he took it for doing something like this. Two hours later with that same car he went to our hotel the Red Bullet where I collected the car back from him. He didn't tell me where he went, just apologized for his actions"

I was taken aback. This seemed plausible but it could also be a story. In my two months of living there, I had observed that Jimin was a very manipulative person. Not manipulative as in a bad trait but more on the side of manipulation of situations. He was a master negotiator just like Xiumin and sometimes all it took were his charms and little bit of flirting for him to get his way through things.