52. The Thai team

Hyelin's POV

"HOW COULD HE GET AWAY", I yelled as I saw there was no sign of Yifan at the dockyard.

Just moments before we were all in a fight against Yifan. After he hurt Taehyung, I kind of lost control as I went out to attack him. It had turned into a complete face off until Yifan managed to get into his car and escape.

"FUCK! FUCK", Namjoon yelled as he threw his gun to the ground before he kicked it with all his might.

One second I saw him all riled up, next second I found him clutching the collar of my coat as I was propelled ahead. "HYELIN YOUR FUCKING MEMBER KILLED MY FAMILY. TELL ME THE TRUTH, IS IT ONE OF YOUR TACTICS AGAIN?", he clasped his hand so tightly that I struggled to release myself.

"LET GO OF HER!", Taehyung yelled as he pulled me away before protectively standing in front of me.

"FUCK OFF TAEHYUNG. I AM PRETTY SURE SHE IS INVOLVED WITH YIFAN. AND THIS IS HER SET UP", Namjoon tried to get around the younger to get at me.

"MAYBE WE UNDERSTIMATED THIS BITCH. SHE REALLY IS MUCH CRAFTIER THAN I THOUGHT", he yelled at the top of his voice.

"NAMJOON STOP!", all of us were stunned as Jin yelled. He clenched his fists as he packed a punch on Namjoon's face. The leader faltered in his steps as he was taken aback at being hit by SeokJin.

"Get in your senses! What the fuck are you saying? If you accuse Hyelin again I will forget that you are the man I love and smash you to a pulp", Jin growled as he shook the younger by his collars. Namjoon almost snapped out of his daze as he looked at me.

"Hyelin I—", he approached but Taehyung pushed me away from him. "Don't even try", he glared at the older, clearly mad at Namjoon raising his hand on me.

Namjoon sighed. "I am sorry. I just—", he seemed to have no words to continue.

"Its all right Taehyung", I said to my boyfriend who lowkey looked so mad as I approached Namjoon.

"Your anger is valid. I am at fault here. I apologize for not seeing the red flags in Yifan's behavior. But please know none of us knew what shit he was upto. That is why when I first came to know, I told Taehyung about it"

Namjoon broke down as Jin hugged him. "He killed my family and today he fled right in front of me and I couldn't even do anything. The man that had Gowon and mom killed was right in front of me Jin. He—"

My heart crumpled as I heard this. I looked to the side to see Suho standing there, his eyes devoid of any emotions. I cursed myself for forgetting about him as I approached.

"Junmyeon", I called softly and he looked up. I took him in a tight hug but he didn't respond, too shaken to react. "I know how you feel. Yifan has broken all our hearts. Its okay, let it out"

The moment I said this, I heard a soft sob. "Even I have let you down Hyelin. He planned all this in your absence and I couldn't even figure out what he was upto. I am so sorry"

"Don't blame yourself for it. We have uncovered the truth now and we will make sure we get back at him"

Suho nodded and I ruffled his hair. "Get it together Myeon. He is no longer one of us. He is rogue now"

Suho nodded. "But we still have to tell it to the others"

———•••———

The sniffling of tears was heard as 19 of us sat along with Sua and Daniel. Close to 20 people in the room yet it was an silent as it could get. Unless a sob or two were heard amongst the EXO members. Sehun wiped his eyes as Xiumin put a hand on his shoulder. Kai too looked gloomy as he sat beside Kyungsoo holding the older's hand who himself for a change seemed disturbed.