16. Finding Noona

Third Person POV

Sehun wiped his eyes harshly as he stopped himself from crying further. The news of Hyelin disappearing within Bangtan's mansion had rattled him completely. That woman was more precious to him than his own life. She was the reason he was alive today. And to know that she was in danger shattered his heart.

He was 16 when he had fallen into bad company. Soon a few drags of cigarettes became a full blown weed addiction and when the weed wasn't powerful enough, he turned to cocaine and heroin. Within a couple months he had run dry of any cash to buy the drug and put himself in a $100,000 debt with a local drug lord.

After numerous threats to repay the money and his own quench for the substance, he robbed a house only to get caught in the act. His own partner and friend had tipped the police off leading to his capture.

At that time he didn't expect anyone to come to his aid until an unknown woman managed to abduct him from the police and into safety. Only for the promise that he join her group as a member.

"I know you are a black belt in Taekwando. I have seen you coming out of the center multiple times. And I also know that you are in hot waters with Sul Mihwan for not repaying the drug money. I will pay off your debt in exchange you go clean and join me. I am looking to make my group bigger and a young man like you could be a valued member"

He was only 4 yours younger to her then but still something about her made Sehun want to be a part of whatever she was doing. It took him a great deal of energy and strength to get through his drug addiction. The withdrawal symptoms were so strong that he tried to escape so many times to get drugs but Hyelin never let him. She stood by him like a rock and helping him get rid of it.

It had been 8 years since he joined EXO. Even though his actual family had disowned him completely, he never felt like he did not have a family because of the members.

Hyelin was to him like an elder sister, a mentor, a teacher, a best friend and a boss. And he was going to make sure he got her back safely by hook or by crook.

———•••———

Third Person POV

Daniel opened the lock to his house as he stepped in. Throwing his bag on the floor, he slumped on a chair nearby.

It had been ten days since he last saw Hyelin and he hadn't heard from her once. Sua was still recovering and since Hyelin had asked him not to go to the hospital due to safety reasons, he hadn't been to the hospital.

A knock on the door made him look up. Who could it be? They barely had people come visit. Only the landlord and the newspaper guy came often and he was sure their landlord was in Busan while the newspaper guy wouldn't come at this time of the day.

He stood up as he headed to the door. Since they did not have the fancy security camera or a keyhole, he had no choice but to open the door.

A young man stood outside in a head to toe black outfit. He did not know who this man was. But from the looks of it, it looked like one of the guys Hyelin had warned him about.

"Hello", the man greeted. "Is this Kang Sua's house?"

Daniel made a mental note of the man's facial features so he could report to Hyelin later about him. Fair skin, sharp nose, small eyes and very plump lips. Almost like a bratz doll.