40. Caught in a lie

Taehyung's POV

I wiped one more tear which rolled down my eyes as I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling above. Right now I was mad at myself. First for being foolish and falling for Queen's trap and second for crying over her all the time like this.

The door opened with a thud and I sat up straight to see SeokJin standing there. He was about to yell something but stopped as he probably the saw tears.

"SeokJin, I have told you not barge into my room like this", I scolded my older brother, hastily wiping my eyes.

"I came to yell at you for sending back the dinner. Its been 2 days Taehyung, eat something. You have diabetes. Your blood sugar will go dangerously low if you don't eat"

"I don't care. Just leave me alone. Go fuck Namjoon or something"

Jin gasped from behind. Moments later I felt a smack on my head. "Disrespectful"

"LEAVE ME ALONE SEOKJIN, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Nothing. I just want to talk to you and make things clear"

"There is nothing to talk about", I groaned.

"There are a lot of things to talk about. First, the events from the day at the warehouse. Why did you not do it?"

"Not do what?", I asked perplexed.

"I saw you reach out for the gun when we were leaving, to shoot Queen. But you put it back in. Why did you do that?"

I was taken aback as I heard this. I thought no one had seen me.

"You couldn't kill her right. You know why? Maybe because you still love her"

"I don't fucking love her", I shot back. "I didn't kill her because it could get messy with the rest of the EXO there. What if something happened to any one of you guys"

"As if", Jin scoffed. "You killed SoHee right in front of her brother who was the Mafia leader. They had 25 men and we were 6. We didn't even have Jungkook with us. If you didn't flinch then, I don't see why you should now. You have always been an impulsive fucker. I don't buy your bullshit"

"SeokJin", I breathed out. "stop it"

"Asking me to stop won't do anything. You make up your mind. Either you like her or you don't. Either you want her to live or die. You cannot be playing ball on both sides"

"I don't care about her", I sighed. "She can live or she can be dead. To hell with her"

SeokJin spoke nothing but a few seconds later I heard the cloaking of a gun behind. I turned to see him looking at me with a blank face.

"You don't care about her right, so it shouldn't matter if I kill her. Because I am pissed and I don't like the idea of her being alive after what she did to my brother and rest of Bangtan", with that he turned to leave. My eyes widened and I immediately got to my feet.

"SEOKJIN!"

I ran after him as he headed to the garage. Grabbing his car keys on the way, he walked as quickly as he could.

"SEOKJIN, STOP!"

He didn't so I grabbed him from the back. He was able to push me to the ground and I saw him head to his car. Seeing him get in and start the engine made my eyes widen. I pulled the handle of his car door but it was locked. "SEOKJIN, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR", I banged my fist on the window. He roved the engine and I immediately stepped back as the car jolted ahead.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING", I yelled at him, trying to run behind the car but he had sped off already.

"Hyung, what is happening—", Jungkook came running from the mansion.