15. Meet and Greet

Third Person POV

"Luhan are you sure?", Suho stuttered, an unknown fear erupting within him. Right now everything within him was hoping what he heard wasn't correct.

"Yes I am sure. They—They did not leave.."

"Call the boys. Call Sehun and see if they have picked her up already. Maybe we are being paranoid for no reason and..", Suho said.

The door suddenly opened and in came running Sehun, Kai and Tao. Each of them out of breath.

"Where's Hyelin? Is she coming?", Luhan asked as he looked around.

"Noona", Sehun began, calming himself. "Noona never came to the place we decided. We waited for 3 hours until we saw Bangtan's men and had to leave. She did not turn up..."

Both Suho and Luhan fell silent as they looked at one another. Luhan raised his hand as he placed it on his mouth in disbelief.

"What is happening guys? Is there something you know? Where did Hyelin go?", Kris who just walked in asked as he got restless.

"Bangtan never left the country or their mansion. They are still there. Hyelin didn't come out and meet you at the spot. It means that either—", Luhan began.

"She got captured or is already dead", Suho completed.

———•••———

Queen's POV

The door opened and I looked to the side to see someone coming. It had been so long since Namjoon left and after that no one had turned up. Kim Taehyung stood there as he looked at me intently. None of us spoke and he just kept on staring.

"Did your mother not teach you its rude to stare at people", a scoff left my mouth.

He crossed his arms as he smiled, walking towards me.

"She didn't get the chance to unfortunately. Got killed when I was 3 years old", he shrugged his shoulders.

"So you are the one that hit me", I raised an eyebrow as I recognized his deep voice.

"Yes that was indeed me", he replied. "Namjoon told me to get you to him and so I only rammed the back of the gun to your head. But being merciful isn't really my cup of tea. I prefer a bullet to the heart instead"

"Bullet to the heart", I giggled. "Are you a Jackson Wang fan too? Do you like GOT7? Who's your bias? Mines JB"

Taehyung blinked rapidly not sure if he heard correctly. A small laugh escaped his lips. "It seems you have become carefree since Namjoon Hyung told you that you are to be a part of the Mafia. But just so you know. I wouldn't trust him that easily. He says you are a member now. Two days later he might have you fed to his hounds. Who knows?"

"He has hounds? What breed?", I asked curiously. "I wanted dogs too but then I realized you'd have to clean their poop and pee and that was something I am a little not to sure about"

I knew that if I annoy the heck out of this man, he'd leave me alone. Or even better. If he got too annoyed, it would rile him up and make him careless.

Taehyung just smiled. "You sure are something. Is this a defense mechanism to avoid facing the situation? Or are you really this annoying?"