24. Three attempts left

Queen's POV

I walked around in my room, distressed and tensed. I heard WonHo in the morning giving information to Taehyung. It has been more than 14 hours since. I didn't know whether Sua was alright or not.

But since no one had approached me yet or figured out the truth about me, I assumed EXO had successfully removed Sua from there. If Bangtan had found out the truth, they'd surely have me killed a few hours ago. If I was safe till now, it meant Sua hadn't been found.

Time was a ticking bomb right now. I had to get the information from Namjoon's office and somehow have it sent to EXO. The more I stayed here, the more I put myself in danger of being caught. Maybe I should stop testing my luck and get out of here as fast as I could. And for that I had to raid Namjoon's office today itself.

———•••———

I removed the screwdriver which I had managed to find in the garage and hid it under my top. Latching the door of bedroom, I slowly headed towards the vent. Using my bed and a chair as a support, I climbed up and began removing the screws one by one.

The door of the vent opened. The best part of this was that it was hinged on one side meaning, I could close it from inside as well. Before climbing into the vent, I grabbed a small container in which I had stored lead dust and a small eyeshadow brush which I stole from Layla's palette when she came by earlier.

Just so you know, I had to sharpen 9 pencils completely to collect enough dust for my mission.

Tucking the container into my bra, I removed the chair from the bed and climbed into the vent. It was a big vent because the mansion had central air conditioning everywhere. I used my sense of direction and crawled towards Namjoon's office.

I stopped as I approached another vent door. Using the small gaps within the door, I looked down to see my location. I could see Bangtan's men below and I closed my mouth to avoid making any sound. The space below looked like the corridor outside Jungkook's room. So I was still a long way from the office.

I kept crawling until I reached another door. This one looked inside Taehyung's room. I could see someone moving around. I squinted my eyes for a better view.

That looked like Layla.

Let me be more precise. A naked Layla.

She was smoking while lying down on Taehyung's bed. I am pretty sure she came by earlier as well. How many times did these guys have sex in a day? Were they animals or what.

Not wanting to waste more time, I crawled ahead. After what seemed like 10 minutes of moving around in this hot vent with my knees burning due to the friction, I finally reached at the desired spot.

Outside Namjoon's office.

I removed the screw driver as I began unlocking the screws from inside. Once done, I opened it slightly and peeped. There was no one and Namjoon and Jin both weren't in the mansion. They were the only two with access to this office.

So I slowly opened it and lowered myself down. Using the wall as a support, I headed towards the door and stationed myself right in the blind spot below the cameras.

Putting a hand into my bra, I removed the lead dust and the brush. Dipping it into the powder, I slowly spread it on the keypad. A smile formed on my face as the silver powder highlighted the outline of Namjoon's finger prints on numbers which were frequently used.

1306

I wonder what the significance of this was. Covering my own hands with a handkerchief, I pressed the numbers and I heard the lock pop open in the door.