27. I trust you

A/N: My bitch ass cousin made me cupcakes for a speedy recovery and I went awwww. But her nasty little ass put a spoonful of wasabi in one and she fed it to me as a prank. Istg my soul has left my body and I can no longer feel my mouth and have this weird sensation in my nose. Now she is crying in the living room because my uncle scolded the living daylight out of her. Her crying is music to my ears. Little shit deserved it.

Queen's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. What just happened? Why is my arm in so much pain? I looked down to see a sling around it. But the most painful was my back. I tried to turn around and see. The whole area was wrapped in gauge and bandages.

Oh right. Sehun stabbed me with his knife. Oops, let me rephrase. I asked Sehun to stab Taehyung with a knife and then came in between.

Hope this sacrifice wouldn't go in vain. Please god, make Taehyung love me as one of his own. And for fucks sake I hope he stops doubting me and digging about Queen.

A sudden realization hit me as I saw that I was only wearing a bra. These fuckers had some kind of obsession with removing my clothes or what!? I stared at my tummy. Where did my abs go? I swear they were around until last week. I pinched the skin and soft skin came between my fingers. Then I recalled how much I used to eat in my spare time here. Wow someone just put on weight. Who cares though, I am fabulous anyway.

I adjusted myself on the bed as I stared at the ceiling. Just when I was engulfed in thoughts, the door opened. I sat up straight as I saw Jin walk in. A hiss left my mouth because I acted a little too quickly and it caused me pain.

"Are you feeling okay?", he asked as he sat down beside the bed.

"Yeah I am fine", I said trying to cover myself with the blanket.

Jin must have realized that I was feeling awkward. "Oh I completely forgot, I got this for you", he said and handed me a tshirt. "With the sling I figured it might be uncomfortable for you to wear your clothes so I got something from my closet. I have wide shoulders so this clothing should accommodate that sling"

"Thanks, I needed it", I said and took it from him. He looked away and I put it on, struggling a bit but then making it work. So my one hand. Was still within the tshirt as the sleeve hanged aimlessly.

"Taehyung told me about everything that happened", he continued. "And I'd like to thank you. Both for making sure he didn't make a rash decision and kill Jinyoung and saving him from the hit"

"Its okay, its nothing actually. If he fucked up, it would eventually affect all of us. So I kind of did that for Bangtan", I replied.

Jin nodded. "Namjoon's angry at him. Very angry actually. He is being yelled at as we speak"

I nodded. Good for that motherfucker honestly. He deserves it.

"Jin, can I ask something?"

"Yeah go on"

"Its okay if you don't want to answer", I added it to seem a little more civil.

"If its a question about gay men having sex then I am definitely not answering"

I chuckled. "Its not I swear to god. I just wanted to know how you got into Bangtan. Especially you and Taehyung since you are brothers"

He looked at me for a brief moment before clearing his throat.

"Namjoon's father was a Mafia leader. 20 years ago he got killed and at the age of 11, Namjoon took over. It wasn't until he was 15 that they really made him the leader because objectively the control was in someone else's hands. His father had a henchman who he trusted a lot. Our father. When he died, Namjoon's dad entrusted our father with guiding Namjoon. Kim Ah In, he was a good Mafia member but a terrible father.....", his voice trailed off as he spoke but then he continued.