30. 2 Fast 2 Furious

Queen's POV

"You ready?"

I looked back to see Jimin and I nodded. I was waiting by the garage as I saw him walking towards me. Just in the morning he had come to my room and told me to get ready in an hour and wait for all the members at the garage.

"Where we headed to though? You forgot to tell me that"

"To meet some people", he said tightening his cuffs. "At the royal temple"

"Okay"

"Wait. Do you know about the royal temple?", he looked up to meet my eyes.

Oh shit. Sometimes I forget that I have to act like a person who knows nothing about things of a Mafia.

"Ah", I chuckled. "Isn't the name obvious? Royal temple. So it is a temple. What do people do in a temple? They pray. So we are meeting people there and praying, I assume. Collecting holy water maybe? For when Hoseok decides to act a little too daddy? Telling god not to send us all to hell..", I laughed it off.

Jimin laughed. "No not really. The royal temple is this place where Mafias meet to discuss things. Its this neutral place where no one is allowed to harm the other. If you do so, there are grave consequences. We are going there to meet EXO"

"Ah okay"

Wait what!? Wow. The thought of seeing all of them made me elated. After maybe 5 weeks of being by myself, I was finally going to see the entire EXO family. Yayyyy!

"They wanted you to come especially", he said.

For a second I was taken aback. "They asked for me!?"

"No they didn't specifically ask for you. They just said to get the girl who Sehun stabbed. So that was you"

"Alright", I nodded. The other boys also came out, dressed sharply in their usual black. I wanted to ask something to Jimin when suddenly someone bumped both me and him.

Taehyung walked upto us as he pushed himself in between us. What was this man doing?

"What are you guys talking about?", he asked.

"Nothing. Just telling her about the royal temple and the meeting with EXO", Jimin replied, slightly taken aback by Taehyung's sudden presence.

"Okay", the man nodded. I walked towards Hoseok and Yoongi's car since we had become quite good friends now. Jin and Namjoon's car was a complete no. I didn't want to be a third wheeler. Taehyung and Jimin and maybe Jungkook. A complete no. I'd end up getting into a brawl with Jungkook.

"This side", I was suddenly pulled along by Taehyung towards his car.

"Wait let me go to Hobi", I resisted but he glared at me. "Hobi's sports car only seats two people. Yoongi is already with him. So cut it and get into my car"

I narrowed my eyes and clicked my tongue in annoyance but followed.

"Get in the car boys, we will be late otherwise", Jin yelled and got into the driver's seat as Namjoon sat in the passenger one.