25. Hello boys

A/N: In today's episode of author M has no brains. I injured myself deeply and tried to take care of the wound on my own to avoid going to the doctor because I hate hospitals. It became infected and now I had to get a whole ass surgery under local anesthesia done to remove the infection and shit. Now I am bedridden for 2 weeks. Either way I ended up going to the doctor. So should have let him handle it in the first place. In conclusion I am a 🤡

Also I might not upload for a few days because of this. I hope you understand 😔

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook opened the door to my room as he walked in.

"Did you check?", I asked and he nodded.

"All three of them were killed. I checked the hospital myself, there is no trace of the person they were looking for. All CCTV footage has been deleted. The staff doesn't know anything as well. They even denied that any EXO member was present"

My fist tightened as I looked away in anger.

"There is only one explanation to this. It was her. It was Queen. Our men must have seen something which they shouldn't have and that is why they got killed. FUCK"

"They must have taken her away", Jungkook added. "If it was Queen like you said, there is no way they are keeping her there after what happened. Now, they also know we are on their trail and that is why they will be more cautious"

"I don't understand one thing Jungkook", I began. "Nato said something on the phone before he was killed. Something like there are two of them and she is not who you think she is. What does that mean?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows. "There are two of them? Does it mean there are two Queens?"

"There cannot be two Queens. There is only one and I know that for sure", I replied, recalling WonHo's words from my initial meeting about having met Queen.

"Than what about she is not who you think she is? Who could that be for?", he asked from behind.

"That is the only thing I cannot understand. Guess I am going to need someone to join the dots for me"

"Who?", Jungkook was confused.

"A doctor. The one who owns the hospital. Park Jinyoung to be precise. And while we are at it, can you also get me Sua's file from Joon's office? I don't know something about her feels off to me. Can you run another background check on her? Without Namjoon knowing? Find me clips of her with her brother or from her police department. Ask Boram the man who snitched on their plan about her. Just get me something substantial"

"Did she do something?", Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "She doesn't seem like a rather smart or tactical woman capable of this. Everytime I see her, she is hunting the refrigerator for something to eat or asking our men to go out and bring her street food. I am beginning to think most of our operational budget is being spent behind her hunger. It seems like free food is her only interest in this Mafia", he scoffed.

"I don't know but I wouldn't call her dumb. My instinct tells me something is up with her and I don't want to ignore it. Ever since she has been here, trouble keeps brewing for us. So, get me the file", I looked at him.

He nodded and left. I sat back on the bed, this one line playing in my mind.

There are two of them. If Queen is one then who is the other person?

———•••———

Queen's POV