17. The twin tragedy

Queen's POV

I was standing in front of the Bangtan members. Hoseok who I had almost killed was out of surgery and there as well. He kept glaring at me and It took a lot of self-control to not laugh at the sight of his bandaged body and the crutches lying beside him.

A file came flying towards me and I looked at it. It was a file from the Seoul Police Department.

"Open", Namjoon said.

I did and was taken aback to see a picture of me staring. Precisely a mugshot. From when I was 14 years old.

"Explain what happened", he said and I looked up.

"I was convicted for trying to kill a man when I was 14"

"Why did you do it?", Namjoon asked.

"Because he raped me"

———•••———

Sua screamed as a man, a 45 year old man to be precise pushed himself against her. Her both hands were tied and there was a pain erupting in the bottom half of her body. She wanted this to stop. She knew what was happening to her.

The man, Jang Beom-soo was her father's employer. The mere sight of this man made her uncomfortable all the time. He had in the past tried to touch her a number of times but today when he saw she was home alone all by herself, he raped her.

Crying and screaming yielded nothing. No one would come to help her. So she pulled her hand away from. After two tries, the handkerchief with which it was tied pulled away and her hand which was free now reached out for anything it could grab.

Something heavy came in her hand.

A bottle of whisky. She held it with all her might and rammed it into the man's head.

The man screamed and stopped, pulling himself out and falling to the side. Rage took over Sua as she grabbed the bottle again and hit him.

It cracked, piercing his head as blood began to flow. The same bottle cut her too but she couldn't care less. All she wanted to do was to end him. So she grabbed it tightly once more and rammed it into him. The man yelled in pain as the blood wouldn't stop flowing.

She was going to hit him once again when the door opened and in came running her mother.

The older woman screamed and Sua stopped. The reality of it all dawned on her and she immediately stepped away, throwing the glass shreds and covering herself with her dress lying on the side.

Her dad came running in after in disbelief of what he saw. He ran to the man to check if he was alive. And he could hear a faint pulse.

"Ara", he called to his wife. "Call the ambulance"

"Pilsu", the woman said. "No"

"ARA! CALL THE AMBULANCE", he yelled once again. "IF HE DIES, IT WILL BE MURDER"

The woman immediately ran. Sua kept crying. Despite being raped all her father cared was for to make sure the man didn't lose his life. Within 10 minutes paramedics came as they took the man away.