20. Inappropriate questions

Taehyung's POV

I intently observed Sua as all of us sat on the dinner table. She seemed to have sensed it as she looked up to meet my eyes. Both of us stared at each other for a moment before she scoffed.

"I understand pretty women like me are hard
to find but can you please stop staring all the time"

The entire table stopped eating as they looked at her and then at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Even a blind man can tell you aren't pretty", Jungkook sassed at her.

"Shut up virgin king Junglecock. No one asked you", she shot back at him.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME", Jungkook yelled, very offended.

"Junglecock?? Junglebook? Juancock? I don't remember"

"YOU BITCH—"

Both of them stopped bickering as Namjoon cleared his throat. "I like eating in peace. And you should know about this Miss Sua. And Jungkook I don't have to remind you"

She immediately turned silent after giving one last glare to Jungkook who just silently gave her a middle finger. It was very evident these two weren't going to get along with each other.

"What do you guys even eat in this house!?", she spoke with a low voice. "Who is in charge of cooking here!? Do they even know how to make food?"

Jin who was sitting beside her and right opposite to me put his fork down as he looked at her, clearly not happy at his food being criticized. "I do. I am the incharge. You got something to say about the food?"

Sua gulped before she started laughing nervously. "No, no. Its delicious", she awkwardly laughed, clearly scared of Jin. I folded my lips inwards to stop myself from laughing. The meek expression on her face was so amusing.

"Love", Namjoon spoke and everyone looked at him and then Jin. Because he was the only one Joon referred to as 'love'. Sua seemed confused but once she realized it was Jin, she looked at him with an amused expression.

"Can we please finish fast. I have a deal to discuss with you later"

Jin nodded and began eating. Sua turned to her, nudging him with her elbow. The man clearly seemed irritated but looked at her. "What?"

"Are you and Namjoon dating? He just called you love", she asked him.

"Yes we are", Jin replied. He grabbed his wine glass to take a sip.

"Can I ask you something else?"

Jin didn't respond and continued drinking so she asked anyway.

"Does it hurt when they put their peepee in your asshole!?"

Jin immediately spat out the wine and I yelled as it came all over me. The whole table seemed to have heard this as they all looked at her aghast. Namjoon slammed his fork and knife onto the plate. He glared at Sua as he stood up and left, clearly flushed and embarrassed.

"I think I lost my appetite", Yoongi spoke as he took left his food. "Me too", Hoseok followed.

Jin was bewildered as he looked at her. "First of all, bold of you to assume I am a fucking bottom. Second, this is not something you ask people. Its a personal thing. I am not interested in telling you"

"Hey!", she retorted. "Its just a simple question and I am curious. We are all grown adults here except Junglebook. You, little child", she pointed her finger at Jungkook. "Close your ears, let the adults have an adult conversation"