42. Mr and Mrs Smith

Taehyung's POV

I got out of the car and so did the others. I removed my gun as I locked it, ready to shoot if anything happens.

"The bastard is somewhere here", Namjoon said. "Search the warehouse"

All of us split into pairs and thirds as we headed in different directions. Just as we walked a few steps in, the sound of cars caught all our attention. My eyes widened as I saw black cars with The Devil's tribe symbols on the front enter. All of us were aghast as we turned to Namjoon, not sure what was happening.

"Good day Namjoon", Yongguk their leader stepped out. "Surprised to see us?"

"Lawrence", Hoseok gritted his teeth, realising how they ended up at this warehouse. "Add him on your hitlist Jungkook", Yoongi added.

"Surprised? No. Annoyed? Definitely", SeokJin answered.

"Oh", Yongguk answered. "If it isn't the pink fairy SeokJin himself. What are you here for? To take care of your kids? Feed them food while they fight it out with us?"

"Unfortunately my kids are not cannibals. Otherwise I would have killed and fed your men to them", Jin shot back.

"Sick burn baby", Namjoon raised a hand and SeokJin gave him a high five and Yongguk rolled his eyes.

I seriously couldn't believe these guys. Even in situations like this, my brother wanted to act like a diva and Namjoon could not stop hyping his boyfriend.

"This time unfortunately though, I am here to cut the pink fairy's wings. Shall we begin?", with that he unexpectedly removed a gun and shot towards the duo.

Namjoon pushed SeokJin away and dodged the bullet himself. His men followed suit and all of us got to shooting the enemy. Within seconds it had become a full blown face-off.

I shot from behind an old scrap pile as men of the opposite gang fell. Namjoon and Jin were busy fighting Yongguk. Jungkook was on killer mode with two guns in either hands. Jimin found himself a secure spot with long range as he used his sniper gun to quickly eliminate men. Yoongi and Hoseok were fighting it off in pairs.

I heard a gun shot go off behind me and I immediately rolled to the other side. Two men with baseball bats charged at me. While I managed to shoot one, the other knocked the gun off my hand.

I spun and kicked him in the head before removing a dagger from my thigh garter and stabbing him in the chest. With a swift motion I removed it and used it to injure another man that was charging at me from the back.

A gun shot followed by familiar screaming made me turn to the source of the sound. I gasped as I saw Yoongi fall because a bullet hit his leg. This distraction allowed the enemy to hit me in the face with a steel pipe which made me stumble and fall to my feet.

The force of that hit was too much to bear. I could feel the wetness of blood on my jaw. The sound of more men from The Devil's tribe gang running into the warehouse. A strong kick in my ribcage made me fall flat to the ground.

I mustered strength and stood up and mentally cursed myself for not eating because right now my head was blasting and I felt like I would faint any moment due to my Diabetes.

A sense of hopelessness surged through me as I realized I was getting weak in my attack. Jungkook was struggling there trying to shoot as many men as he could. Hoseok was pulling Yoongi away and they were stranded between the enemy. Hoseok was using all his bullets to defend Yoongi and him while the older was struggling with his wound. I couldn't see Jimin but I hoped he was all right wherever he was. Jin and Namjoon were getting weak against Yoongguk's attacks as I saw them use up last of their rounds.