4. Tea time in Hell.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at her sitting at the end of the bar, dressed in a crimson dress which fell perfectly on her body. The way her body swayed slightly as she giggled at something her friend said. The way her ass looked so tight and her chest so glorious in full display. A smile formed on my face. The next time I turned my head, I saw her looking at me. Her cherry lips curved up in a smirk as I raised my glass in acknowledgment.

Few moments later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you alone?", she asked in Japanese.

"Depends. Emotionally maybe, physically not so much"

She chuckled. "Seems you don't need me then"

"Well I am greedy", I chuckled. "I could always use more company"

"Emiko Hirai", the girl said extending a hand. I took it within mine, engulfing it as I shook her hand tenderly. "V", was all I said.

"V?", she said giving me a questioning look. "If you are going to use an alias at least make it believable. And mind If I ask why do you need one?"

I smiled. "People in this part of the city can't be knowing my real identity or else I will have my throat slit and blood drained within seconds"

"Ah, a Korean", a chuckle left her mouth. "You are quite a brave Korean I must say. To visit a bar owned by Japanese Yazuka in an area dominated by Japanese gangs is quite a task. But seeing you, I reckon you are no good Korean", with that her eyes scanned the tattoos on my body.

"I solemnly swear I am upto no good"

"So you liked Korean girls or Japanese girls better?", a challenging smirk was on her face as she asked.

"Hmm", I rubbed my chin. "Call me a nationalist or whatever but I will have to say Korean. But maybe because I have not met the right Japanese woman yet"

She smiled and held my hand. "Lets change that for you now, shall we"

With that she moved forward, I found myself being led ahead towards the restroom. In the restroom she wasted no time pushing me into a stall as she began attacking my lips.

I kissed her back but took control this time. Emiko moaned as she was pushed to the wall. Her eyes closed in pleasure as V groped her ass from behind.

But a pain shot through her head as it was slammed into the wall all of a sudden. Her eyes shot open as I hit her face against the cold hard tile.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK—", Emiko yelled.

She stopped as she felt cold metal at the nape of her neck. "Think you could fool me with the act Jiya-san?", I chuckled.

At the revelation of her real name, the girl's eyes widened. She wanted to yell and call for help because she knew where this was about to go.

"Don't even try to call for help baby girl", I whispered in her ears. "Your feeble attempts will be met with no aid because all your men outside have been taken care of already"

"I-I don't— I don't know anything please", she stuttered.

"Oh how did you know I was about to ask something? Hmm? Thats fishy", his deep voice spoke in her ears. She felt goosebumps as his lips slightly brushed her ears. It wasn't the exciting kind but the one full of fright and uncertainty.

"Now lets not waste time", I spoke. "Where is Takahashi?"

"I—I don't know any Takahashi"

A sigh was heard from behind, filled with annoyance and boredom. Jiya knew she had irked the man. A scream left her mouth as something sharp pierced her lower back.